CHAPTER 19!

OLIVIA'S POV:

( It's Thursday night and Jamie and I are walking around on the strip with each other carrying all our shopping bags. We didn't exactly let Shane and Felipe know because they would be pissed if we were out late shopping on a school night. )

Jamie - Ugh! Can we please go to the car? My feet are killing me.

Olivia - Hey don't get mad at me because you wore the wrong shoes.

( She wore these really cute hot pink high heels and they're soooo cute but she shouldn't have worn them when we're doing a lot of shopping. I took the safe side and wore my nike air force ones. Smart decision on my part, for once. )

Jamie - Oh my God! Look!

( She says pointing towards a small ugly purple building on the end of the strip. )

Olivia - What is it?

Jamie - It's a psychic, we should totally go there and see what our future holds!

Olivia - No way it's a total waste of money they're stupid and scams and it's getting late.

Jamie - Oh come on let's just go in and see.

( She says grabbing me and pulling me quickly inside the shop. So much for her feet hurting. We walk in and it looks exactly like I expected it to look. WEIRD. Beads hanging from the ceiling and an old witch haired looking lady wearing a black robe of some sort and a lot of fake jewelry. )

Psychic - Welcome to my place where your fortune is told.

( She says in an eerily low voice. )

Jamie - Hi we're here to hear our fortunes!

( I roll my eyes and sigh loudly. Jamie jabs me in the side with her elbow making me wince and jab her back. )

Psychic - Which one of you would like to go first?

Jamie - I will!

( She answers excitedly then follows this weird woman into a smaller room with a small table with chairs on each sides and tarot cards and a crystal ball. WTF is this weird looking shit? I feel uncomfortable even being in here! )

Psychic - Sit down please.

( Jamie puts her bags down and sits down on the chair across from the strange woman. The psychic takes Jamie's hands in hers and tells Jamie to close her eyes and then closes her eyes for a moment too. She then pulls her hands away from Jamie's and opens her eyes looking worried. )

Jamie - Well.... What's my fortune?

Psychic - I'm sorry dear, I'm afraid I have bad news.

Jamie - Bad news?

Psychic - By reading your palms I can see some sorrow and misfortune for you in your very near future.

( Jamie looks at me with wide eyes and a worried look on her face. Once we get in my car Jamie still has the same look. )

Olivia - Jamie are you seriously gonna believe her? She's just making shit up for money.