CHAPTER 4!

OLIVIAS POV :

So it's now the middle of September, I'm attending a boarding school that almost everyone from the summer camp goes to. Thank God there's no uniforms or a really strict dress code. I'm glad that I get to go to a new school that I actually know people. It's the week before halloween and I'm SO excited, It's one of my favorite holidays. Everyone got asked to do something for the Halloween party. Jamie, Ariel, and I get to make cookies and cupcakes! I'm excited for that.

( It's Friday afternoon at 4:30 PM. I'm coming back from the grocery store and I come into Jamie and I's room. She comes helps me carry that bags. )

Jamie - Girl do we really need all this shit?

( She says sighing and sitting down on her bed looking at all the bags I got. )

Olivia - Well yeah, we have to make sure that ours are the best so I got extra incase we mess up.

Jamie - Oh lucky me.

( She says jokingly rolling her eyes. I'm like super crazy about making my desserts and If they're not perfect I'm not happy. Plus it's a competition and the winner gets some special prize. )

Olivia - Jamie you know we can't let anyone beat us, this is a competition and we HAVE to win.

Jamie - Liv chill. We don't even know what the prize will be It'll probably be lame.

Olivia - Maybe but wouldn't it be great to see Becca's face if WE won?

( I've been told that Becca has won the dessert competition for the last 2 years and I'm gonna be the one to end her winning streak hehehe. She nods her head in agreement. )

Jamie - Well we better make extra for us to have, you know all the boys will shove them down in minutes.

Olivia - So true.

Jamie - Are you coming to the cafeteria?

( She says standing up and putting her jacket on. )

Olivia - Maybe, I have to finish my essay first.

Jamie - You? Doing homework?

Olivia - Ha ha ha, very funny.

( I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. A few weeks ago when Shane figured out I lied about doing homework he busted my butt with a wooden spoon! Ugh that was horrible. Oh I forgot to tell you guys, Jamie has a boyfriend and guess what? He spanks her too! What's up with the guys at the camp/school spanking us? But her boyfriend Felipe is WAY stricter than Shane, I would probably die if Shane spanked me like Felipe does to Jamie. She always does her homework super early, a while back she didn't do her homework he spanked her everyday with a belt for a week! It was only 10 times each day but I would 100% be dead. )

Jamie - Well I'm gonna go meet up with Felipe, text me If you can't come and I'll bring you something back.

( I nod and thank her as she goes out the door. I still have like 250 words left, I guess I'll just make up a bunch of random shit. I did get this assignment a week ago but you guys probably know by now that I'm the queen of procrastination. After about 40 minutes of adding in a bunch of words where they probably don't belong I close my notebook and put it in my backpack. Finally! I grab my phone and put it in my pocket and quickly make my way to the cafeteria. Damn it's cold as hell out here. I go to get some dinner when Erin gets in front of me. )

Erin - Cha Cha!

Olivia - Oh I didn't know they let losers like you in here.

Erin - If you're in love with me just say that.