4. Neighbor [NSFW]

"Hey neighbor."

The deep male voice drifted into Aurora's ears as the owner of the voice walked down the hall.

Aurora stumbled into her room, dived into her room and screamed into her pillow.

"HE. FUCKING. REMEMBERED. ME."

She grabbed Passenger Princess from its seat on her bed and smacked it against her pillow to make herself feel better.

After she stopped, she lovingly patted the doll and left a long kiss on its downy face.

"I'm sorry princess," she crooned to its mushed body. "I love you, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just so FRUSTRATED at stupid Damien. Why did he have to remember me?"

Aurora slowly stroked the soft head of Passenger Princess.

Her mind wandered to the real Damien. Was his hair as soft as the fake hair on her doll? It was usually styled up, but yesterday, she'd seen it falling softly over his forehead. He'd given off such a gentle seductive aura that she'd felt herself unwillingly clenching at the sight of him.

If only she could stroke her hair through his hair.

She pinched the doll's head, trying to imagine stroking real Damien's hair would feel.

She imagined lying on bed with him, his head buried between her bosom as her hand. What if instead of gently stroking his hair, she was clenching onto it as he pleasured her with his tongue and hands?

What if he put the entire weight of his body on hers? Forcing her to feel every inch of him, not allowing her to move away from the feelings he was making her experience.

What if...

Aurora stopped stroking the doll's head and flopped onto the bed with her eyes closed.

What if he started crawling down towards her legs. What if he spread her legs and leaned down to leave a trail of kisses from her chest down to her stomach...and then even further.

He would look up at her with his deep eyes and slowly drop a kiss right above her eager clit before pulling away, leaving her desperate and disappointed.

He would place his large hands on her soft thighs and lift them up. He would kiss and lick his way down both thighs, making her shiver the closer he got to her trembling pussy. Teasing her until she was so sensitive that even a breath in her direction would make her a shuddering mess.

Then finally, he would spread her thighs open wide, and lean down to give her waiting lips a kiss.

Aurora's hand trailed down, following the movements of her imagination. From her chest, she stroked down to the very edge of her crotch. She shivered as her fingers skimmed down her skin, leaving goosebumps as they went.

She lifted her legs for the man in front of her, wanting him to see, needing him to see her desire for him. She grabbed her legs, spreading them wide open, and used one hand to plunge a finger into a wet insides.

She gasped at the feeling, and placed another finger inside, slowly moving her fingers to her liking. Her movements got rougher as she got more desperate for Damien. Not the Damien in her imagination, but the Damien who lived right next to her.

She moaned softly, thrusting her hips to make her fingers go deeper.

She was completely lost in her lust, her lush body writhing on the bed as she pleasured herself to the idea of Damien being there, touching her, pleasing her, making her experience unimaginable things.

She added another finger as she felt another gush of sticky fluid flowing out of her, telling her that she would be cumming soon.

She felt the orgasm come as the Damien in her head languidly continued to suck on her overflowing vagina while sticking a nimble finger inside of her and stirring up her insides.