XXX. Finis

dear life,

dear life,

You have been the most wonderful experience that I have been blessed with. You taught me a variety of lessons and values that will remain with me forever. As I walk on this frigid path, wrought with a thousand questions, I want to thank you for giving me a chance. So many don't get it, do they?

You are not a beautiful lie, dearest life. Neither is your friend, death, a bitter truth. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. They have all forgotten it, don't you see? I find you both so beautiful. Journeys where nothing is certain and each experience is something that comes only once.

I have no complaints. My heart is satisfied. I have walked with both of you holding my hands. I have seen things unlike any other, felt things which none have felt. It has been a exhilarating ride, but I want more.

I beseech you to not leave my side until it's time. I still have to taste your honey coated lips. Sweetness flows in my being. I will be set free the moment I would learn to love you. That is the purpose. The only way out. I live through you and beyond you. Oh life, you are a wonderful lover. I will forever be grateful to you. I will love you till the stars fall off the sky.

yours truly
a loveless vagrant who now seeks
to understand you better.

THE END

~•~