Chapter 10

Fatima was in her beauty room finishing getting ready for her date. It has been almost two weeks since she has seen or spoken to Zac. She was so hurt that he lied to her. She fell in love with a man who she thought she could see herself with for the long haul but he lied to her. He allowed her to not just fall in love with him but Paris. As Fatima sat there and thought about it tears fell from her eyes. "Nope we're not doing that.?We're not crying over no man. You are the prize and any man would love to just be near you." She said to herself as she wiped her tears and fixed her makeup.

Fatima was almost ready to leave to meet up with her date Jordan when she heard her doorbell. Fatima opened her phone and looked at the app connected to her camera outside to see who it was. Zac? She thought to herself. "Ti baby I know you home and you can see me through your camera." Zac said. Fatima sighed deeply before getting up and heading to the door. "Zac what are you doing here? Who told you where I live?"She asked when she opened the door. "Better question is why I had to hear from someone else that you moved to Atlanta?" Fatima stood there not moving. "May I come in?" Fatima eyed him for a few seconds before opening her door to let him and Paris in. "I just came to talk." Fatima looked at Paris before answering. "Okay." She reached out to touch Paris cheek when he passed her. Keeping her back to Zac, she closed her door and collected herself. Zac placed the car seat that Paris was seating in on the couch in the leaving room. He handed her a teething toy before turning his attention to Fatima. "These are for you." Fatima turned around to accept the bouquet of red roses he held out for her. "Thank you, but Zac..." "Do you have somewhere to be?" "Actually I do so can you make this quick?" "Are you going on a date?" Zac asking while clinching his jaw. "Frankly sir that is none of you business. You had your chance and you fumbled me. So all is fair in love and war." She said with smirk. Zac let out a loud sigh. "Baby..." Fatima cut him off. "Don't call me baby. You no longer get that privilege." "Fatima I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I'll admit I went about this the wrong way but to be fair I didn't know if she was really mine. Aubrey showed up saying I'm the father and I couldn't believe it. Then I met you and it didn't matter if she was mine or not. As long as I had you and her. I was scared of losing you if you knew the truth." Fatima could feel the tears forming but she wouldn't dare let him see her cry.

"Zachary I hear you but you can't say you care about someone and just lie to them. You lied and didn't give me a chance to understand. Let's not forget you told me the wrong name. Had me calling this pretty little girl Patricia/Pat. Honestly that's a old lady name but I went with it because that's what you told me. I believed everything you told me like a fool." "Fatima I'm sorry." "Please leave. I need time" "I'll give you as much time as you need but I'm not giving up on us. We are meant to be together and you know it. So go ahead on your date but just remember you belong to me and I belong to you. Them niggas could never love you how I can love you." Zac walked closer to her and she closed her eyes. He softly grabbed her by the neck and kissed her. Fatima moaned and was about to deepen the kiss until she snap back to reality and pushed him back some. The way this man makes her feel is not normal and she knew she had to step away from him. "Zac I think it's time for you to go." She said walking to the door not looking at him. She opened the door waiting for him to leave. He went o pick up the car seat and walked towards the door and stopped in front of her. She looked up and their eyes met. He had a smirk on his face. "Good night Fatima." He walked out.

Fatima arrived to the restaurant and after she valet her car she was escorted to her table. When she arrived at the table Jordan stood to pull out her chair for her. "You look beautiful." "Thank you Jordan. You don't look bad yourself." She said with a forced smile. Fatima and Jordan have known each other for years. And through out the years he has been a good friend to her. She knew he had always wanted more and has asked her out countless times but she always turned him down. After what happened with Zac she thought what the hell. What can one date do but as she sat there she didn't feel comfortable being with Jordan.