Chapter 20

Today was Fatima's birthday party and the day her and Zac leave for Paris. She spent the whole day packing her and Zac's bags before her favorite makeup artist came to slay her face for the party. "Omg baby mama you look goodt honey!" Terri screamed walking into the room. "Thank you babes! You look good too!" Fatima replies. "Thank you girl! I hope Zac invited some of his single friends. I'm trying to find my future husband." Fatima cracks up laughing at her friend. "There will be a couple of eligible bachelors there I think."

"Where Zac and auntie baby at?" "He out making sure everything for the party is good and baby girl is upstairs taking her nap." Just then they could hear Paris talking through the baby monitor. "Finish getting your make up done and I'll go get her."

Fatima makeup artist finished up with her makeup just when Terri came down with Paris. "Hey mommy sleepy head. You have a good nap?" "Hi mommy." Paris replies while laying her head in Terri's shoulder. "Did auntie change your diaper?" "No auntie didn't because auntie refuses to get baby pee or poop on her expensive ass dress." "Girl give me my damn baby."

Fatima went upstairs to change Paris before changing her clothes. Paris was going to her GG house again since her and Zac were leaving for their trip right after the party. While she was still upstairs she heard the doorbell.

Fatima was making her way downstairs just when Terri was opening the door. "Hey Mama T." "Hey Terri baby. Where is my daughter and granddaughter?" "We right here mama. I got her stuff packed and ready." Mrs. Taylor grabbed Paris. "Hey GG baby. Are you ready to have fun?" Paris starts to kicked her feet and smile with excitement.

"Fatima baby have a wonderful party and I'll see you when y'all get back. Oh and I'm so glad God brought a wonderful woman like you into our lives." Mrs. Taylor made her way out the door and Terri helped her with Paris lol bags before coming back into the house.

"Umm what was that?" Fatima asked Terri. "Ummm I don't know girl. That was weird." Terri says making a suspicious face. "Terri why you looking like that?" "I don't know what you're talking about. But anyways ma'am you need to hurry and go get dress before our driver gets here." Fatima looked at her with squinted eyes. "Mmm hmmm." Fatima went upstairs to get dressed not thinking about what they could be up to.

***

Zac had just finished getting dressed at his brother Zeke house. They were about to head to the venue. "Bro how you feeling? You ready for the proposal?" "I'm nervous as shit but I can't wait. I'm just ready to get this party over with so we can get to Paris and I can finally propose. This ring been burning a hole in my pocket since I got it back." Zac replies. "I just wanted to say how so damn proud of you I am. I would have never thought my brother Zachary Luther Taylor would have kids let alone settle down and get married.

"Thank you bro. When I met Fatima I knew from day one that she was someone special and I had to change. She deserved and still deserves a better Zac and everyday I work to be that for her and our kids." Zac says as he feels his self getting emotional.

"Let's go before we be let and Fatima chew my head off." The men laughed knowing it was true. Everyone had made it to the venue on time and the party was lit. Even though Fatima was pregnant and couldn't drink she was still turning up. Megan Thee Stallion-Where Them Girls At start playing and she instantly start throwing her ass back while Zac stood behind her. "That's why yo ass got pregnant now!" Terri screamed from across the room and had everybody around them laughing.

Zac wouldn't normally want everybody to know how his baby gets down but tonight was her night and she can turn up as much as she wanted to.  Once the song ended Everybody sat down so that close family and friends could give speeches about the birthday girl.