7

"I won't do it immediately you gotta give me a little time to break it to him." I say wrapping a towel around myself as I walk into Chase and I's bedroom. Maverick follows me in his underwear as he's drying off his hair with a smaller towel.
"How much time?" He asks. I turn to face him as I slip on underwear.
"Don't rush me, please. This is a already difficult to do." I say sitting on the neatly made bed.
"Okay. No rush." He sits next to me then pulls me onto his lap. He plants soft kisses on my neck and behind my ear. I smile and giggle softly.
"You're so cute." He smiles looking at me. I don't say anything and just blush looking away with a smile. He wraps his arms around me in a hug and continues kissing my cheek and neck.
"God. I like you so much, Celeste." He sighs as he rests his chin on my shoulder. I smile softly and kiss his forehead. I believe that he likes me as much as I like him, and as much as I hate to admit it I would take him over Chase any day.
"I can't wait til you're all mine." He says with growing smile.
"Kinda sucks that you have to go home to Hailey tho. Where does she think you are right now anyway?" I ask him as I stand up from his lap to get dressed. I pick out some baby blue sweatpants and just a white tank top with no bra.
"She thinks I'm out with some other friends. Damn come back here." He says facing me as he basically fucks me with his eyes. I shake my head with a giggle, sitting at my vanity brushing my hair up into a ponytail. He walks up behind me and leans down kissing my neck softly before going to put his clothes back on. I see him on his phone and I spin in the chair.
"Texting her?" I ask getting up. He nods and turns his phone off putting it in his back pocket before pulling his shirt on. I feel a big ball of jealousy in my chest.
"So when are you gonna do it? Break up with her?" I ask, folding my arms. He sighs as he thinks for a second.
"Uh as soon as you do I guess." He shrugs.
"Oh so after I do it. Okay. Sure." I roll my eyes and walk out the room.
"What you don't believe me?" He follows me. "Look I know I haven't been the most honest with you before but you have to trust that I would chose you over her any day and at any moment."
"But?" I say, with my back towards him.
"But...I can't be that third wheel again to you and Chase. So as long as y'all are together then so are Hailey and I." He says. I nodded to myself in agreeance.
"Okay fine." I sigh and turn back around to look at him. He was tall and had on a black t-shirt with black slightly tight and ripped jeans. His black wavy hair fell perfectly over his forehead and covered most of his ears. He looked into my eyes with his grey ones, my eyes traveled down to his pink lips, making me bite my own.
"You see something you like, Cel?" He says smirking as he walks closer. I felt my face get hot. I look over at the clock and he turns my face back to his with his pointer finger. That made my knees weak again. The things he does to me.
"Don't worry about the time. You want me to leave?" He asks. I shake my head but never take my eyes from his eyes. He kisses my lips gently and lets the kiss linger before pulling away. I stood there wanting more but resist.
"No but you should get back to Hailey. She's probably waiting for you." I say. He furrows his brows
"I haven't been out that long." He starts kissing my cheeks sweetly. "She'll be okay."
I smile and shrug.
We stood in the apartment for a couple more hours. We had never really hung out alone before so that's exactly what we did. No sex besides what we just had, sure there was tension but both of us just wanted to enjoy each others company. He made me laugh more than I probably ever had with Chase. He made me smile so much and made me really happy. I didn't even think of Chase the entire time and I'm sure he hadn't thought of Hailey. He was getting texts from her from time to time but eventually he put his phone on silent. We had cuddled on the couch watching funny videos for a while before I checked the time. Three hours had passed and when I told him the time he cursed to himself and saw that he had over 20 texts messages and 3 missed calls from Hailey. I stood up as he did.
"This was fun but I have to go now, you understand right?" He says with concern in his eyes as he puts on his shoes.
"It's fine, Mav. Don't worry about it. I had a lot of fun though." I smile. He smiles back and walks to me kissing my lips.
"Me too. I can't wait to do this everyday with you." He smiles bigger.
"Soon." I wink and show him to the door. He kisses me one last time letting it linger for a second before he finally left.