6

That next morning, I woke up and see that Chase wasn't in bed. I check my phone and saw a text from him. It read:
Good morning babe ☀️ I didn't want to wake you but I just left for work, I'll call you during lunch I love you ❤️
I swipe off of the text after replying with a a quick 'I love you too'. To my surprise I see I got a text from Maverick.
So. Did u do it
I sat there for a second.
Why are you texting me?? Are u crazy
Did u do it?
My bit my lip nervously
Did what? Idk what u mean
I really didn't want anything funny in my phone so I tried to play it off. I sat up in bed as I held my phone. He took a minute to reply.
No one's gonna see this I'll delete it after. Just tell me. I couldn't stop fucking thinking about it last night
I grin.
No he wanted to go to bed early bc he had to leave for work really early today. Didn't get the chance
I smile to myself as I see his reply pop up.
Good.
I get up from bed and get ready for my day. I pick out an outfit which is just some biker shorts and a crop top with a jacket over top and white sneakers. I go out walking to the nearest cafe and get some breakfast. I enjoyed sitting at the outside seating area just enjoying the sunny weather and clearing my head. My phone rang and I huffed as I answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey are you home?" It was Maverick. I roll my eyes.
"No I'm out right now, why?" I ask sipping on my iced coffee.
"I was just on my way over there to chill with Chase." He says.
"Oh whatever, you know he's at work. You can't come over so don't even try it. Byee."
"Wait no Cel-" I cut him off by hanging up the phone. What an asshole. I get up and start walking out the cafe with my drink in my hand. I put in my earphones and play some music. I get lost in the music as I helps me to forget all of the thoughts in my head. I get to my apartment building and get in the elevator, I press the 10th floor. When it lands I step out and walk down the hallway. I turn the corner right before my apartment and I see Maverick.
"Bro. What are you doing here." I say very annoyed taking out my earphones.
"I just wanted to talk about some things. That's all." He says with his hands in his pants pockets. I unlock the door and open it, annoyedly letting him inside. He walks in as I close the door behind and I wait for him speak.
"Well? Talk." I say, putting my keys down at the table beside the door. He rubs the back of his neck.
"Uh.. um.." He says looking down at the ground.
"Maverick. What do you need to talk about? Is it important?" I ask getting really annoyed now.
"To be honest, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry in person. I only did it with Haily bec-" He starts but I roll my eyes and walk past him.
"Maverick, that's your girlfriend of course you're gonna have sex with her. I'm the dumb one for believing that you wouldn't just because of a one time thing we had." I say standing in the kitchen. He walks over to me.
"But that's the thing Celeste. I want that to happen again, and again, and again. I loved it and I really want you. I came here to ask you to...break up with Chase." My heart stopped for a second and I stood there frozen. Was he serious?
"Mav I- what?" I said quietly.
"I know it's a shitty thing to ask but God Celeste I can't stop thing about you. I can't. I've tried. I mean I have a girl that adores me but when she kisses me or hugs me I just think of you." He sounded convincing and a little desperate.
"That's insane! What is Chase gonna think when he starts seeing us together if I broke up with him? And have you even broken up with Hailey?" I asked with my hand on my hip.
"No." He says shamefully.
"Oh right so you want me to break up with Chase first so you can lie about breaking up with Hailey the same way you lied about not fucking her!" I borderline screamed at him. Of course I would break up with Chase in a heart beat for Maverick. But I respect Chase too much to do him dirty like that. Maverick didn't say anything for a minute, just looked at his feet. He finally lifts his head.
"Celeste...please. I crave you so fucking much. I can't stand to see you with Chase, kissing him or touching him. It makes me sick." His tone was soft but he had a disgusted look on his face. "Hailey just doesn't do it for me. She's just not what I need. She's just a thing that I can use."
"Mav don't talk about her like that. She's there for you when I can't be. Respect her. And respect your best friend. I'm not breaking with him." I take a step back and fold my arms.
"I know you want to. You know you want to." He takes a look around. "Ya know, no one will be here for a while. Just us." He steps closer to me, looking at me and speaking seductively. My breath gets unsteady against my will and I look up at him with soft eyes. He smirks at my instant reaction
"See? You know you want me, Cel." He softly slides his hand in my waist and I let out a soft breath. Slowly he leans down, taking a few seconds to breath against my neck sending chills down my body before he kisses my neck softly. Planting small but passionate kisses all around the left side. He kisses at the nape of my neck and my shoulder and immediately my knees go weak and I grab his shirt into my fist. He grins and looks at me. Our eyes meet and no words were said before I lean up and meet our lips. The kiss was filled with passion and lust. Does this mean that I'll actually break up with Chase? Probably not, I just really wanted it. He lifts me up from the floor and plants me on the kitchen counter. Our kiss never breaks as my fingers roam and play in his hair, traveling down to him neck and jaw. He does the same with one hand as the other plays with my butt. I took the first move and tugged on his shirt making him pull it off. The kiss broke for a moment to allow him to do this but it reconnected immediately after his shirt was off. I pull his hair a little making him sharply breath and groan. I didn't know whether to stop this here or let it continue. His hands rubbed my hips up and down gripping it every so often. I pull out lips away just enough to speak.
"Fuck me, Mav. Please." I breathed out desperately, almost begging. He bites his lip hungrily.
"Don't call me that. Not right now." He says in a low tone.
"I'm not into the whole daddy thing." I giggle softly. He chuckles to himself but the lust never left his eyes.
"Anything but my name." He says. I think about it for a second.
"Please fuck me baby."
He seemingly goes feral after I said that, he rips my clothes off, leaving me in my bra and panties.
"Fuck you are so god damn hot." He growls on my neck as he runs his hands all along my body. They travel to my butt and plays with it as his lips reconnect to mine. He slaps my butt making me yelp. He smirks and does it again.
"Turn around." He days and I follow his directions. His bends me over slightly roughly and smacks my ass again, this time I moan as he rubs the spot that he smacks. I bite my lip looking back and I see he touch himself through his pants and he hold my back down with his other hand.
"Put it in baby please." I beg making him groan from arousal and instantly unbutton his pants and pull his pants down. I almost moaned from just watching it be pulled out.
"Eager huh? I'll put it in when I want. You want it in you so bad don't you?" He unbuttons my bra and tosses it off, leans down and kisses me. His chest meets my back and I can feel his hardness against my covered wet area. We deeply make out as he plays with my boobs. I moan and groan until I couldn't take it anymore and swiftly reach around to pull my panties to the side, slightly push my butt against him and making him easily slide in. My eyes immediately roll back and the kiss stops.
"Ughh fuck!" He groans loudly and stands up and start fucking me, his hands on my hips and ass for grip. I moan as each thrust sends electricity through my body. I was on my tippy toes so that we can be at the same height but he slightly lifts me off the floor as he thrusts harder.
"Fuck! Maverick ughh~" I moan loudly scratching at the counter. I feel his smack my ass again.
"Not my name. Come on baby." He says through his heavy breathing. Nothing was processing in my brain from the pleasure that I was feeling. It felt so good and my mind just kind of went blank.
"D...daddy...uhhh~" My face goes red as I realize what I said. I feel him pull out and set my feet back on the ground, I turn around in confusion. He's grinning and grabs me turning me back around and picking me up, setting me on the counter. He lifts my legs so that my feet were on either side of the counter and slams back into me. This time his thrust were hard but evenly spaced apart so that I was able to fully process each thrust. It felt so good I was barley able to keep my eyes on him.
"Look at you, getting fucked so good you can't even focus. Mmhmm so fucking sexy, calling me daddy." He talks to me in a low but raspy and sexy voice.
I'm...gonna...oh!" My legs started to shake and my body began to uncontrollably tense up. The orgasm took over my mind as it went blank for a long few seconds. The whole time Maverick stood there watching with pride as he kept thrusting. I grab his arms and dig my nails into them. His head gets thrown back and he curses and moans, he then pulls out and quickly strokes himself and immediately comes on my stomach and thighs as he grunts and curses. I was still recovering and panting as I watched him. When he was done he leans in and kisses my lips softly and with love.
"Celeste. I...I..." He starts, his forehead against mine. I place my hand on his cheek.
"Yeah?" I ask. He looks away and shakes his head.
"Never mind." He softly says and cleans my stomach up. I decide not to poke him about it.
"Come on pretty girl. Wanna shower with me?" He says. I nod smiling as my heart fluttered from 'pretty girl'. He carries me into the bathroom and starts the shower.
In the shower I deeply sigh in relief as the hot water hits my back. It feels so good but I had to hold onto Mavericks biceps for support. I look at his strong arms.
"Oh shit" I curse to myself. He looks down in confusion and repeats me. There were my scratches on his arms and they were deep red.
"It's alright I'll make something up don't worry. Come here." He smiles and brings me in for an embrace. The water falls down on us s my head lays on his chest. With my eyes closed I feel so warm inside and not from the water. I felt so good with him and so happy, so comfortable. I look up at him and he looks down at me and into my eyes.
"I'll break up with Chase for you."