16

The next morning I woke up with a crazy fiery desire. Maverick laid next to me with only his underwear on. I bit my lip seeing his morning wood. I ponder waking him up with a surprise until his alarm goes off and I didn't even realize the time. He groans and turns it off, sitting up lazily. He looks over at me and smile.
"Good morning baby." He kisses my lips.
"Morning." I smile back. He gets up and goes to get ready. I lay my head on the bed frame and sigh.
Soon he's ready for work and I'm in my running outfit for the day. I bend over to tie my shoes and he comes behind me to smack and grab my butt. I blush and stand up.
"Hey, stop." I move his hand away and continue with my shoes.
"What wrong baby?" He asks. I shrug and begin to struggle with my laces. I curse under my breath. Suddenly I see him kneel in front of me and gently move my hands away as he ties my laces for me. I rest my chin on my knee defeatedly.
"Thanks." I say. He caressed my cheek.
"You okay?" He asks again. I sigh.
"Just.. frustrated." I say not looking at him.
"About what?" He asks. I blush and look at the ground. He finally gets it.
"Oh I see. Listen baby I just wanted to teach you a little lesson okay? I'll be back to relieve that frustration, alright?" He say standing up with me.
"But..." I pout. He grins and kisses my lips gently.
"You're cute. I have to go. I love you." He says as he grips my butt again giving it one last squeeze before leaving. I stood there and silently curse at him. I did my daily routine. Went on my normal run, had my usual shower then made some breakfast. Today was some pancakes. I cut up some strawberries and poured the syrup. I sat there after eating and just put my face in my arms. I look up at the clock mounted on the kitchen wall. Only 11:30 am. I groan out loud. I felt this constant ache throughout the day. One that leg squeezing or cold showers wouldn't make go away. Around 4:30 I sat down on the couch with a cozy blanket and some fuzzy socks. I had lasagna in the oven and it smelled delicious. I also decided to wear my sexiest underwear and bra under my pjs. I munch on some snacks as I watch Twilight again for probably the gazillionth time. Some time goes by and I hear the front door jiggle. I felt my heart flutter and my stomach twist with excitement. I turn looking over the couch as he walks in with a tired sigh. He looks at me and smiles, a bit weakly I have to admit. I get up to give him a big hug.
"Mm hi baby. Dinner smells so good." He says groggily hugging me back. His hand rubbing my sides gently.
"How was your day?" I ask.
"It was frustrating. Annoying. Tiring." He groans. I let him go so that he can take his shoes off. He then walks upstairs, I assume to shower. And I was right as I heard the shower run. I get the dinner out to cool down as I wait for him. I keep watching the movie as I wait for him. The movie was nearly halfway done when I decided to check on him.
"Maverick?" I call out from the bottom of the stairs. No answer. It was then when I realized the shower water wasn't running anymore. When I got to the bedroom there he was, shirtless in his shorts asleep in bed. I sigh loudly as I close the door. Laying my head on the door I curse to myself very annoyed.
I get myself a slice of the lasagna and eat it in front of the tv alone.
The next morning when Maverick got up to get ready so did it. I wore a cute baby pink outfit.
"Ooh I like those tights babe." Maverick says kissing my cheek and grabbing my butt.
"Thanks." I say with no emotion.
"What's up with you?" He asks. I just roll my eyes and head downstairs.
"Babe. Celeste?" He calls for me following me. I grab my shoes and begin to put them on. He follows me, waiting for me to tell him what's wrong. But I don't. He should know what he did, right?
"You should go, you'll be late." I tell him as I head out the door.
"Are you serious?" He grabs the door handle before I can leave and pulls me back inside, shutting the door.
With one swift motion I was now with my back against the door and he was very close to me, looking down me a little angrily. I look back with my eyes squinted and my jaw tightening. I wasn't going to back down. He can't think what he did was okay.
"Tell me what's wrong." He says in a low tone. I just sneer at him.
"Think about it, Maverick." I snarl. He furrows his brows, as if he genuinely was thinking.
"Oh come on, you're mad because I didn't fuck you? I was tired Celeste." He says, frustration riddled in his tone.
"It's-" I began to get flustered. "It's not just that." Of course it played a huge role, though.
"I made you a nice dinner, I was here all day alone. Waiting for you. You come home and what do I get? A hug and a 30 second conversation. Not even a goodnight, you didn't even tell me you're going to bed you just went." I was angry. I left Chase for him and he does this? Chase would never.
"Oh I'm sorry, I have a job. So I can pay for you to sit on your princess throne and do nothing all day. You should be happy I can afford to do that!" He says angrily. He wasn't getting it. And frankly the more he said the more my feelings were hurt. But he continued.
"Do nothing? I clean and cook for you to come home to a nice house and food after work, asshole!" I yelled in his face. He ignores that.
"And what happens if we can't fuck every night huh? You gonna go and sleep with someone else just like you did with Chase?" His words cut me deep.
"I just...I just wanted to spend time with you, Mav." I began to feel my eyes water and a lump my throat. I tried to just swallow it. I opened my mouth to speak but I choose against it, not wanted to start crying. I turn and open the door.
"I-fuck.. wait Celeste." I hurry out the door before he can grab me. I began to cry with my back towards him as I walk away. I hear him call for me again and again but I began to jog away to get away faster. I just hope that he drove away by now. I also just hope he feels bad for what he said. I've always felt like shit for cheating on Chase but the fact that I'm now labeled as a cheater to the point where even Maverick doesn't trust me really hurts. I slowed to a stop and began to let it all out. Tears just flowed down my cheeks. I was ugly crying. In public. I just prayed to God himself that no one could see me.

When I got back home I showered and plopped myself down on the couch, scrolling through my phone mindlessly. I was trying not to think about what Maverick had said but his several text messages were making it really hard. I mean I just sit here all day, yes I do go outside to run and i occasionally go to a coffee shop or a store but that's all. Maybe I should get a job and make friends. It would give us time and space away from each other and I'll also have something to distract from Maverick.

Later that night Maverick gets home. I was in the bedroom in my pink pajamas watching The Office and snacking on strawberries when he walked in. He smirked when he saw me. I tried to avoid eye contact.
"Hey." He said as he stood there looking at me.
"Hi." I say back, awkwardly.
"Uh, about this morning." He rubs the back of his neck with his other hand in his pocket. "I'm really...really sorry, Celeste. Everything I said was fucked up and really mean." He sits on the bed by my feet.
"Yeah. It was." I say looking down at my bowl. There was a moment of silence.
"Look. I don't think you're going to cheat on me. I'm really sorry about that, in particular." He touches my leg endearingly.
"I don't believe that. If you don't think I'll cheat then why say it? That really hurt my feelings." I tell him.
"Baby honestly I don't know why I said it. I don't know if I was pissed that you were mad at me or if..if-"
"If you really believe it." I interrupted him. He lets out a breath.
"No. I really don't. There's things I need to work on personally like when I get frustrated or mad I can't just say whatever to hurt your feelings. You're my best friend I really don't want to hurt you, ever." He says. I nod my head still not looking at him.
"I um. I was thinking of getting a job." I say. I finally look up and he immediately hits me with a confused look.
"No, oh no no Cel please what I said what bullshit. Don't think that you need to get a job you really don't." He scoots closer to me.
"I want to. I have no friends Mav. I sit here alone all day waiting for you. And if you do what you did the other night, I'll rarely have any human contact in my life and I'll just go insane, okay?" I say. I also didn't want to bring it up but I was still upset about the teasing. I wasn't even this sexually frustrated on that dry spell with Chase.
"I won't do what I did again, okay? I love you so fucking much and I was being a huge asshole. If it's what you really want to do but you know you don't need to, right?" He asks. I nod agreeing with him.
"I've also never been this sexually frustrated in my life...so. That really doesn't help." I try to cover up my genuine frustration with a half laugh. He smirks and climbs into bed hovering over me. He places my strawberry bowl on the night stand and kisses me deeply. Immediate surge of butterflies wash over my whole body. His hands roam my body delicately. My hands snake around his neck and tug at his hair as I slide my tongue in his mouth, he might have been surprised at this as he lets out a low groan. Without breaking the kiss, I begin to grab at his pants and unbutton them. He breaks the kiss, breathless.
"Woah baby, slow down." He sounded slightly amused at my eagerness, but u needed this really bad and nothing was funny.
"No." I said sternly and push him back by his shoulders. I was now on top and straddling him. I managed to get his pants off along with my own.
"Fuck, babe." He moans. His hips begin to grind up against me. I reach down and from his underwear I pull out his member and stroke it as I reconnect our lips. Kissing him as I pleasure him makes me moan more into my mouth. I slighting lift myself up and align myself with him. I break the kiss to let in a sharp breath before sliding down on him. His head immediately fell back and I let out a long and quiet moan. It was so intense I felt my entire body react. He grabs my hips and helps me to ride him.
"Oh god." I moan, holding onto his shoulders for support and I rode. I bounced on his up and down and up and down. He kept eye contact with me for a while until he wanted my shirt off. When I took it off and threw it he seemed to go crazy. I guess he really liked watching my completely naked body on him. He rubs his hands all over my body before flipping us over again. He had my legs up and started fucking me like crazy. I was moaning like a porn star because of how good it felt. He slid one hand on my neck slightly squeezing. My eyes rolled back as the fire in my stomach burned stronger and stronger. But it wasn't enough I needed more. I scratched at his chest and arms.
"Fuck...h-harder! Harder!" I moaned out. He began slamming into me, it hurt just a bit but the pleasure overwhelmed me at the same time. I moaned out gutturally, just so drowned in the pleasure.
"Yeah baby let it out let it all out. Fuck yeahh~" He groaned and moaned. He licked his thumb then started rubbing my clit with it as he thrusted. This sent me absolutely over the edge and my legs shook violently, I begin to squeal and moan as I came all over him. He slows down and thrusts gentler until I came down from the orgasm. He eventually pulled out and leaned down to kiss me tenderly and lovingly. I breathlessly kiss back.
"Damn I have to do that to you more often. So hot baby." I says against my lips. I smile. He laid next to me and cradled me, kissed the top of my head and held me close.
"I love you." He says. I say it back weakly but happily. After a couple minutes of cuddling I thought he had falling asleep but I turn and he smirked at me before asking.
"Round 2?"