Chapter 29 - Kon-Fusion

K - is it ok to talk in person

L - yeah it's fine

L - I'll explain to Larry when you get here

K - ok give me five minutes

...

"This is Katrina, there's a two sides in the same body thing going on. When she approaches us and doesn't immediately start yelling, it's Katrina," Laney explained.

Getting fused with Larry wasn't part of the plan but then again, when does anything Grojband does go according to plan?

"Uh...hi," Larry said.

Katrina smiled and waved. "Hello. Sorry for the whole fusing thing. I didn't want that to happen, but when Trina's in control she's impossible to stop."

"It's cool, not your fault. And I'd rather be fused with someone who understands me, so it's not been too bad."

"So, Trina's allergic to bread but loves Nick. Fuse the two and there you go, we get our..'revenge'," Laney said.

She didn't completely trust Larry after all.

Katrina nodded. "That's right. You're going back to the restaurant later?"

"Yeah, we have a mashup song to perform after all. But we need to meet up with the others first and we better get going."

"Okay. Laney, talk later. Larry, nice meeting you."

"You too, Katrina."

...

At least they could be unfused from each other.

Laney sighed. "It's nice to talk to someone who understands what I'm going through, but it doesn't mean I want to be connected to them all the time."

"You talked to him about..."

"Yeah, he talked to me about Carrie."

"And neither of you-"

"Yes, we haven't told them, and I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Okay, sorry."