Chapter 16 - Smash Up Terby

"We're off to the carnival derby today and Corey is determined to write his own lyrics," Laney said.

Katrina laughed. "And I take it you're taking Trina's car?"

"We kinda have to, and she'll hate it the whole time. Not enough to make her go diary, we have to figure it out when we get there."

"Will Nick Mallory be there?"

"Trina's everywhere Nick is, so that would be yes. I think the main plan would be to embarrass her around him, but we might need a backup."

Katrina shrugged. "Well, the one thing Trina seems to love as much as Nick is her car."

"She named it Pinktastic, so that's a fact. Just text me when we get there and we'll figure something out."

.....

K - it's not going too well

L - nothing we've done has made her diary up and we've done a lot that would usually make her lose it

L - I think we have to cross the line for this one

K - you don't mean...

L - Pinktastic is about to get it

K - it's for the band and there's no time, go ahead

The sight of her beloved car destroyed was just nearly sending Trina into a rage.

The only thing that could be done was get the car destroyed, or make her realise Nick was against her in this.

Laney thought either of those would be enough for some killer lyrics, and she was of course correct.

Trina's raging lyrics helped to provide the perfect music to the final match.

Another perfect gig in the books for Grojband.