SIX

Few hours before the dinner

.

Morning,

.

Jungkook wakes up as the sun rays his his face peeping through the white curtain of his room. He gets down from the bed and walks out to the balcony, streching his arms, squinting his eyes to adjust them with tha about of brightness outside and rubs his eyes with the back of his hand. He notices a figure in the room exact opposite to his balcony moving here and there holding things in their hands and shuffling the items from one hand to another, the figure seemed familiar to him and so to confirm the identity of that person, he walks a little bit closer to the edge of the relling, but of no use and so he decides to give up and walks back inside when he heard a thud sound on his door as if someone or something was slammed on his door and so he instantly open the door "What? What happened?" only to find a kid riding a bicycle. "I- I was just-... I'm sorry..." the kid said realising his mistake "I thought that something..." Jungkook exhales deeply and continues while ruffling his hand on that kids head "It's okay... don't do that next time okay!...now go and play." He was about to let the kid go when he notices a binocular hanging around that kid's neck. "Can I have this one?" He asks that kid and the kid hesitates at first but eventually agrees when Jungkook says "I'll return it at the breakfast table." "Okay!" The kid immediately gave him the binocular.

.

Now Jungkook walks back to his balcony and this time he sees through the binocular to get a proper view of the room opposite and a little smile appears on his face as it was the person whome he thought it was, Y/N, it was Y/N's room. He notices that her room was a total mess, clothes were kept piled up on her bed, the door of her wardrobe was open and she was standing infront of the mirror holding two dresses, one pink and one orange in colour. She was confused between those two dresses. 'Ummm.. let's see...I'll vote for the orange one.' Jungkook mumbles to himself and he jumps with excitement as if he won some prize whe she actually picks that orange dress but turns back instantly when he realises that that jump of him caught him notice by the person he was eyeing moment ago.

.

And to escape from that, he pretends to do some more streching when his phone dings with a message notification tone and he goes in to check that message.

.

.

There was a knocking on his door "Jungkook! I'm Ava...the breakfast is served, everybody is waiting for you come fast!" Ava shouts from the other side of the door. "Coming in five minutes!" Jungkook shouts back and rans inside the bathroom to do his morning routine.

.

At the breakfast table

.

Walking towards the dining table, Jungkook saw Y/N, looking all pretty in that orange dress 'Good choice!' he praises himself and takes a moment to admire her beauty. "Good morning everyone!" He says and sits exact opposite to Y/N and gave her a cheeky smile to which Y/N reacts by raising an eyebrow. "Good morning Jungkook!" Ninni wishes him back and after that they all starts eating.

.

"Ummm...Jungkook give me your number I'll add you in our family chatting group." Ninni says munching on her sandwich and was looking at him, waiting for his reply. "Huh?" he acted as he didn't heard her. "Your number?...here..." she passes her phone to him, Jungkook took that from her hand and was about to type when he felt somewhat ticklish on his foot as if something was moving up and down. He instantly used his other foot and traced it all over that thing moving over his foot and soon realises that it was a foot of the person sitting opposite to him and so he shifts his gaze towards that person's face. She was staring into his eyes, desperately waiting for him to look towards her. She squinted her eyes a little bit and signed him to not to give her number. "What happened Jungkook? Why are you looking at Y/N? Just give me your number or...are you waiting for her approval?" Ninni questions as Jungkook was taking way to long time to give his phone number. "Y/N, dominating huh?!" "No no no no...there's nothing like that! Wh-why are you look at me like that Jungkook? Just give your number to Eonni naa.." Y/N says in her defence and kicks Jungkook under the table. "Good good... I'm proud of you!" Ninni says and winks at her.

.

Later, after the breakfast, Jungkook tried to approach Y/N a lot of time, but each time something comes up on his was and finally he gets a hold of her after the lunch "Y/N, I need to tell you something... it's very important." "Hmm..go on" "Actually-" "Hmm.." "Actually-" "Go onn I'm listening.." "Don't get me wrong okay-" "Hmmm.." "I lie-" "I'm sorry but you can talk with her later. Now the bride needs her sister the most!" Ninni cuts Jungkook in between his sentence and takes Y/N with her. Jungkook stood there looking at Ninni and Y/N' s figures disappearing away.

.

Present time

.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, my son." Y/N blinked few times trying to believe that what she heard just now was actually a true fact and not something that her mind came up with. Both Y/N and her Father reacts with a 'what?...I didn't get it.' kind of expression as they both were shocked when Ninni joins them while holding a man's hand. "Y/N, look who's here-" Ninni says and Y/N turns her face to see that man's face. Y/N's heart skips a beat and the remaining colour of her face after knowing the identity of Jungkook, lefts her face and her eyes becomes watery as flashes from past appears infront of her eyes as if it was not somthing back from past. The three years seemed like three secs to her. The three years seemed like three secs to her.

.

"Hi...it's been a long time Y/N." that man holding Ninni's hand said. "See I told you. You would be surprised! Why wouldn't one be...like Soo-Min disappeared for freaking years untill last year I found him at his mother's wedding with Mr. Jeon, at that time I didn't expect that one year later I'll be marring this idiot who doesn't knows hiw to keep contacts! And on top of that, it must be destiny! Like what are the chances that your boyfriend, Jungkook will turn out to be Mr. Jeon's Son!...it's indeed a small world! Damn!" Ninni says getting all excited. "That's too much to handle right? I know...I too was shocked when while saving Jungkook's number I saw his number as a participant of 'Jeon's family group', so instantly called Soo-Min and after that he informed me about Jungkook being his step brother and like you, he too was having exam so he wasn't able to attend their parent's wedding....Now don't cry ya Y/N...your makeup will get rui-" Ninni extends her hands to hug Y/N but, Y/N instead walks away from there, Jungkook followed her "Listen to me Y/N!" He says while following her. "I don't wanna listen anything!" She was going towards the exit when she hears her Mom saying to one of the servant "We are short of wine, go and bring some from the wine cellar." "Okay Ma'am" the servant was about to go when Y/N stops him. "I'll bring some bottles...I'm going that way." She rushes out of there in that a manner that she didn't actually heard what the servant said to her.

.

"There's a problem with the lock, so keep the door ajar and the lights get off when the door is locked."

*****