CHAPTER 2 - A HOPE FOR DHRUV-TARA

Tara and Dhruv planned to go Tara's house in Chennai and took the train to Chennai. When Tara informed the news to her parents, Tara's parents spoke very harshly to her and insulted Dhruv as well. They instructed not to come to their house with Dhruv.

Sadly, Tara and Dhruv turned down the decision of going to Tara's house. The train reached Chennai.

Tara and Dhruv stayed in a hostel as paying guest. Dhruv tried to look for jobs and Tara too started looking for jobs in various hospitals.

15 days passed.

Dhruv received a call from a private number. Nervously, Dhruv answered the call. After talking for some time, Dhruv smiled. Tara anxiously asked him who was on the call.

Dhruv carried Tara in his arms and spins joyfully shouting, "We got a job, Tara. That too with a high salary."

Tara – "Dhruv... please let me down. My head is spinning."

Dhruv let Tara down.

Dhruv – "Sorry Tara. I got slightly over-excited."

Tara jokingly asks, "Slighly over-excited?"

Dhruv – "Over excited. Okay?"

Tara laughs.

Tara – "Who was on the call and what is the job?"

Dhruv's phone beeps and a message notification popped up. Dhruv shows the message to Tara.

Dhruv – "We can go to the hotel by tomorrow afternoon to meet the man. He will provide us the job. Now you go and sleep. I'll tell the rest of the details tomorrow."

Next day

Green Emerald Palace Hotel

Dhruv and Tara entered the hotel and sit at the table that was specified by the caller.

Dhruv - "Sanjeev Vishwanath is an Indian but he is one of the youngest business tycoons from California. His native is Ooty. He is looking for a physiotherapist for his mother."

Dhruv shows his LinkedIn profile to Tara.

Tara exclaims, "Seems very rich."

At their right side, there is a big glass door through which the garden with a big swimming pool is visible.

Tara passes her sight over there. A young man is swimming in the pool.

Tara – "Is he Sanjeev? The one who is swimming..."

Dhruv – "Yeah yes. He is the one."

Sanjeev comes out of the pool flexing his muscles. He grabs a towel from the waitress and wiped his body. Two girls come to him and touched his chest and abs. He pulled two of them and kissed them one after another.

Tara – "Playboy."

Dhruv – "Casanova."

Tara – "Whatever. He has money to pull girls over him."

Sanjeev completes his kiss and wears the bathrobe and moves towards the changing room.

After 10 minutes, Sanjeev appears in a three piece formal suit and comes to Dhruv-Tara's table along with a lady who is his PA.

Sanjeev shakes his hands with Dhruv. Sanjeev sits in a bossy manner opposite Dhruv and Tara.

Sanjeev - "It's a six months contract but I'd pay you 1 crore each. In return I expect success from you."

Tara - "But what is our work, sir?"

Sanjeev answers, "Dhruv is going to be my mom's clinical psychologist and her security. And Tara is my mom's physiotherapist and personal nurse."