CHAPTER 4 - GARDEN GETS DESTROYED

Tara thinks, "Something is there in this drawing room. It's dangerous better it is to be locked."

Tara hugs sleeping Dhruv tightly. Dhruv looks at her in sleepy manner. Looking at her horrified, he switched on the lights and gets up.

He asks, "What happened to you? Why are you horrified?"

Tara lies on him.

Tara – "Nothing, Dhruv. I just..."

Dhruv says, "Don't hide anything from me."

Tara – "I am saying nothing, right? Please don't ask any questions."

She hugs even tighter. Tara falls asleep. Dhruv releases Tara from his shoulder and he switch off the light.

The whole night is full of thunder and heavy rain.

The next day,

Vidya and Tara-Dhruv wakes up little later than the usual times as it is a winter season. Vidya and Dhruv had a very good sleep so they are brisk. While Tara is tired.

After freshening up, Vidya, "Tara beta, our terrace was stagnated with yesterday's rainwater. Please take three broomsticks from the storeroom. Let us swipe it."

Tara nods and gets into the room. Dhruv gets reminded of strange incident happened in front of locked door.

Dhruv – "Aunty, what is that room? Why is that locked always?"

Vidya says, "It was my daughter's room. She is in London. Without her the room is nothing, so she asked us to lock the room."

Dhruv is shocked to hear that she has a daughter.

Dhruv asks, "What is her name? Sanjeev sir didn't say anything about it."

Vidya – "Her name is Mamta. Meri jaan."

Dhruv thinks, "Is it her illusion? Is that the reason she is under doctors?"

Mamta comes in front of Vidya but in an invisible state and says, "I am not in London. I am just in front of you, mom."

She weeps. Dhruv and Vidya sit on the sofa.

Tara finds the dusty broomsticks. She removes the dust. She washes her hands in the room's sink. Accidentally, the soap falls. She didn't mind. After washing her hands, she takes the broomsticks and starts to walk. She suddenly slips because of that soap and clashed against the wall strongly. The wall is cracked a little which shock Tara.

She realizes that it is a slab and hits it a little. It breaks and there is a space. She gets inside.

Tara thinks, "Is it a house or doremon's pocket? Like the drawing room, this storeroom is also a mystery. What are all these things?"

She sees a big glass dusty shelf. She opens it and it is full of dresses, basic items like toothbrush, toothpaste, some author's books, medical prescriptions, etc. While moving the dress, she notices a Red Velvet diary with pen.

Though it looks pretty, it is partially with blood stains inside and some papers are partially torn. She hides the diary and moves from there and she hides the space with cloth.

Dhruv, Vidya and Tara cleaned the stagnated water in the terrace. Tara looks at the garden. Almost all plants are withered their leaves and the trees becomes weak and almost the garden looks horrific.

The three are shocked.

Dhruv asks, "How did these plants and trees die even after such a heavy rain?"

Tara – "No worries, Aunty. We'll plant new plants."

Vidya – "But how did these plants die?"

Dhruv pacifies them and he takes them down.