CHAPTER 9 - DEVIL'S ENDGAME

Iti and Vishwanth used their powers and beat Garry's head with a pillar which let Dhruv fall down.

Iti and Vishwanath took Dhruv with them.

Mamta comes to the kitchen and gives the gun to Tara. Tara loaded the gun and aims at the position. Mamta used her powers to hold him intact. Tara shot the injection.

Garry lost his consciousness after 5 minutes.

Tara and Mamta breathe in relief. Tara shouted that they were safe. Everyone comes out from the room.

The twelves girls thanked Mamta, Dhruv and Tara for saving their lives. Mamta smiled and spelt a magic on them such that they forget everything that happened in the house. Shivraj comes out of Sanjeev's body and Sanjeev goes unconscious.

Tara – "You girls believed in Sanjeev and came here, right? He is a woman-trafficker and he brought you to sell you all to a mafia."

The twelve girls exclaimed in shock.

Tara – "We are actually police officers. And just because we came at the right time, you were saved. Otherwise..."

The twelve girls thanked Tara and gave a disgust look to Sanjeev and kicked him altogether.

Dhruv – "Please leave him to us. We'd handle him legally."

The girls leave the house.

Mamta – "Nice acting, Tara. Glad that they believed our fake story and started hating Sanjeev."

Tara and Dhruv smiled.

Shivraj – "Dhruv and Tara, you both are appointed for killing Vidya aunty. The medicine you gave Vidya aunty are actually poisons. We replaced it by sugar powder. We deposited the poison in garden and that's why the whole garden got destroyed when it rained."

Mamta – "Sorry, Tara for torturing you on that day. It's just a misunderstanding that you were also trying to kill Vidya mom."

Tara – "Mamta, its ok. But why did you kill the doctors?"

Sanjeev – "Its my work."

Sanjeev smirks again waking up.

Mamta slaps him hard but he smirks again.

He stands up and tells, "I killed them as they couldn't kill my mother."

He comes to Dhruv and keeps a knife at his neck point. Shivraj enters into Sanjeev's body and he starts controlling Sanjeev.

Dhruv gets released. Sanjeev was tied by a rope and his legs are hanging at ceiling. (His head faces down at floor).

Mamta – "Sanjeev, why did you kill Saveer?"

Sanjeev – "He came to know the truth of our past from Mamta's diary."

Tara – "But he mentioned that Vidya was behaving very strange and she was so dangerous."

Mamta – "Tara, it's one of our plans to kick Veer from the house. We entered mom's body and behaved abnormal."

Sanjeev – "Later he got to know that the medicine were poison and confronted me. I decided to leave him with Garry. He ate his leg bones and then I stabbed him and created a big hole in his head by a nail. Then I tied him as scarecrow. Even his blood is ink in his pen."

Sanjeev laughs devilishly.

Tara – "What did Shyamli do?"

Sanjeev – "Shyamli Saveer Singha Roy..."

Tara – "Are they couples?"

Sanjeev laughs louder and louder. Dhruv and Tara feels like punching his face.