CHAPTER 7 - THE DARK PAST

Night 8.00 PM
Coimbatore International Airport

Sanjeev arrives with his 12 girlfriends. Three cars come and he gets into one car and his 12 girlfriends gets into other two cars. Three of the cars start riding towards Ooty and stops at a five-star hotel. The girls gets into the hotel.

Sanjeev thinks, "It's too late now. I have to go home."

Sanjeev drives his car to his house.

Sanjeev rings his PA and says, "I have selected a wrong person to treat my mother. That useless creature Yug is with Tara-Dhruv unfortunately. What if my mom remembers Yug and creates senseless dramas?"

He hits the steering wheel in anger.

***

Monsoon Cottage

Vidya wakes up after sleeping for the past three hours. Devguru, Mamta, Vishwanath, Tara, Dhruv, Iti and Yug are in the balcony with anxiousness. Tara and Dhruv could not come from the shock how Yug is linked with the weird house and Iti. Vidya comes to balcony. Vishwanath and others see her with nervousness.

Vidya – "No need to hide from me anymore. I know Vishwanath, my husband; Mamta, my daughter and bloodless relations Yug, Iti and Shivraj are dead two years back."

Tara and Dhruv feared that Vidya may fall down due to grief.

Vidya sensed the fear in their mind, "Dhruv Tara, don't worry. I'm fine now."

Dhruv asks Vidya to sit. She sits with Vishwanath.

Mamta – "Mom, do you think Sanjeev desired to live as your son?"

Vidya wipes her tears – "No, he is not my son anymore."

Vidya lies on Vishwanath's shoulder and weeps.

Tara – "Mamta di, what happened to you all? How did you die? Why did you kill both the doctors? Would you leave us fine?"

Yug – "Ma.. they won't harm you."

***

Sanjeev's car got punctured in the middle of the road. He is frustrated and kicked his car. He wondered if there are any mechanics.

***

Monsoon Cottage

Mamta – "Tara and Dhruv, you must be knowing about this house as the parents of Yug."

Tara and Dhruv looks at Mamta.

Mamta- "Four years back...."

Four years back, Sanjeev was a very disciplined guy who is the university topper. He is not only good-looking and physically fit, he is also intelligent and clever. He was strictly devoted to his parents and considered them as his god. Vidya and Vishwanath's upbringing was very strong in him. He is very controlled. A lot of girls in his locality used to develop romantic feelings for him but he wasn't into any girl. When he was in his final year of his college, he took a loan from the bank for his business.

Vidya was a diabetes and arthritis patient and Vishwanath too was affected by diabetes. Sanjeev seek permission from Vidya and Vishwanath to leave abroad for his business. They got convinced because he assured that he would take them too for abroad as it was difficult for them to live with illness. It was the time when the cottage business was going dull. After his departure to USA, his conversation with Vidya and Vishwanath gradually.

After a year, Vidya fell down in the bathroom due to her carelessness at night. Vidya could not stand up. Vishwanath too had slept early due to the effect of medicines. Vidya suffered throughout night. Only at morning, Vishwanath saw Vidya's condition only in morning. Vishwanath feared even more because there is no one to look after them as they were old.