CHAPTER 8 - LIFE AT PERIL

10.30PM

"Not to look after your Vidya aunty... but to murder her," says Sanjeev standing at the entrance. Everyone looks at him from the balcony and got shocked.

Behind him, a sorcerer is also standing. He is the same guy who was approached by Tara and Dhruv.

Sanjeev – "Don't you people leave simply even after dying. Shameless creatures!"

Mamta – "You dare."

Sanjeev – " Just shut up. I can't even believe that you are behind mom. Thanks to this sorcerer who revealed everything to me."

Shivraj – "A fool brought another fool to control us."

Sorcerer – "Success in mine so get ready for your defeat."

The sorcerer laughs in an evil manner. I bought a way to control you. He throws a powder on the spirits. The powder creates a smoky atmosphere around where none could see anything. Sanjeev wore a glass and beats Dhruv, Tara and Yug and made them unconscious.

20 minutes later

Dhruv and Tara slightly got consciousness when Sanjeev poured cold water on their face. They found themselves tied in a dark room. Yug is tied in a separate chair. Tara and Dhruv could barely see anything in darkness. To Tara's shock, she finds a very dim flashlight there. Tara remembers that she had come to drawing room to find why it was locked and due to scary noises, she had thrown the flashlight.

Tara – "Dhruv, we are in that locked room."

Dhruv – "How do you know?"

A animal roars, but they could not find where it was coming.

The room is lit by Sanjeev. Tara looks at the direction where the flashlight reflects, she sees the Maneater board.

Dhruv and Tara noticed an appearance which is laid on two iron charpai covered by a big carpet tied with big chains. They noticed that Yug is also tied near them only.

Sanjeev – "So Dhruv, let me introduce Garry. He is powerful, strong and hungry. So your wife and you are his dinner."

Tara and Dhruv are shocked.

Tara cries – "Please spare Yug and us."

Dhruv – "What are others? Mamta, Vidya aunty, Vishwanath uncle, Iti and Shivraj bhaiyya... What did you do to them?"

Sanjeev kicked Dhruv's legs. Dhruv shouted in pain. Sanjeev glares at him.

Sanjeev – "That's none of your business."

He looks at Tara wickedly.

Sanjeev – "And Tara, If I have a plan to leave you free, why should I tie you here with my boy Garry? Fools!"

Dhruv noticed that a portion of his rope is loosely tied. He felt relieved. He decided to drag the conversation while trying to untie himself.

Dhruv – "Who is Garry?"

Sanjeev – "Garry is a maneater."

Tara – "What nonsense!"

Sanjeev takes the leather blanket from the charpai and throws. A man whose head's size is twice the normal human. His teeth are large especially front canines. His body is covered by brown hairs and his body occupied the two full charpai. As per guess, he must be 7 feet by height and more than 140 kilos. He appears scary as his eyes are brownish red which is closed.

Sanjeev – "Don't you think he'd eat you?"

Tara and Dhruv shivers in fear.

Sanjeev – "No need to worry. He is unconscious as of now. But..."