CHAPTER 6 - DEVGURU, AN INFLUENCER

Shiv Temple

Tara visits a temple to take help from getting rid of those spirits. She notices a beautiful lake besides the temple, that is full of lotus flowers.

She looks at some priests who is pouring some milk and water in the lake. She asked one of them the reason for doing so.

One of them replied that this water and milk are used to wash god's idol. We don't want to waste them as they are pure.

Another priest said that the flowers would repels negative energy because of the water's power. She also looks at some children taking flowers from water.

Tara thinks, "Yug might have taken the lotus from this lake. This is why the ghost lady's powers weren't working on me."

She thanks the god for their almighty and leaves.

On her way, various thoughts pondered in Tara's mind.

She thinks, "Why did Shyamli speak like a mentally unstable woman though she was a psychiatrist. Why would she fall into a well? And her murder is unbelievable. Also, I don't know why do I think the ghost is Vidya aunty's daughter. Afterall she is in London but the face is like..."

***

Monsoon Cottage

Dhruv brought a sorcerer to spell mantras on ghost and to control them.

Vidya asks, "What is happening here?"

Dhruv – "Aunty, we are creating a special puja to get rid of negativity. Also for your well-being."

Yug is confused.

Dhruv in his mind, "Of course the spirit would get rid of this house."

Dhruv and Vidya set all the arrangements for the puja.

Tara reached home and she comes to know ghost-rid pooja from Dhruv and gives thumbs-up.

The sorcerer sets up havan.

As soon as he starts to recite mantras, the spirits Vishwanath, Mamta, Iti and Shivraj starts to fall for his spell.

Iti – "Yug, please save us from this sorcerer. We want to exact our revenge. We could not bear his powers. It's controlling us."

Yug has no idea what to do now. Mamta, Shivraj, Iti and Vishwanath appeared in front of Yug, Tara and Dhruv.

Tara and Dhruv are shocked.

Tara looks at Mamta and says to Dhruv, "I think she was the one who attacked me in storeroom."

Dhruv is horrified. Mamta smirks at them.

Iti holds Yug's hands and Yug did the same.

Tara gets shocked to see Yug holding Iti.

Dhruv goes and separate Yug from Iti. Vidya is shocked to see the four spirits. Vidya shouts, "Mamta...."

Mamta looks at her in pain.

Vidya faints.

Mamta and Vishwanath managed to overpower the sorcerer and spoils the havan by spilling water. Shivraj holds his hands so that he could not take any magical powder to control them. Iti changes her face into horrific one.

Mamta warns, "If you didn't leave from this house, your family would be found dead."

The sorcerer runs from there.

Tara spills some water on Vidya to wake her up whose head is lying on Dhruv's lap. Mamta and Vishwanath come near her.

Tara interrupts stretching her hands wide like shield says, "Don't ever try to harm our Vidya aunty. You might have attacked me or the sorcerer but not Vidya aunty or Yug."