CHAPTER 5 - SCARECROW MURDER

With a hussy voice it starts as I'm Dr Shyamli. This place is not safe for humans. I won't be there in this world when you play this cassette. Please get out of here... Please... I came here for fulfilling my revenge. But my death has neared me. I don't know whether police could find the cassette. If so, I would admit that this place is full of evil spirits and another one creature in the drawing room." A voice screams loudly in the cassette and then there is a scream in Shyamli's voice.

Horrified Tara throws the cassette away. She gets reminded of the blooded leg , garden's horrible look and that included with the scary noises in the cassette.

She says to herself, "I should inform this to police. Also, I should seek justice for Dr. Shyamli. Vidya aunty seems to be a fraud."

The blankets in the shelf falls on Tara. The same scary voice is heard by Tara. Mamta appears there and holds Tara's neck. Mamta's look changes into a ghost one and she scares her.

Tara screams but none could hear her voice. Vidya and Dhruv are speaking their fables.

Tara's leg is tied to the ceiling and her head is pointed at bottom. Tara screams louder.

Mamta says, "You're sinful. You are supporting the doctors who treated my mom. They deserve death. Finally, you know the truth, you too deserve death. I spare you as you're not at mistake. But not anymore."

She smirks.

Vishwanath and Shivraj reaches there and tried to stop Mamta. Mamta didn't stop.

Vishwanath says, "She is the one who raise our Yug hereafter. We have to protect her but you are going to kill her."

Shivraj says, "Mamta, please stop it. She is innocent. You can make her forget what had happened earlier."

Mamta comes back to her normal state. She spells a magic on Tara so that she could forget what had happened to her earlier. Mamta takes Tara to the place where blanket fall on her.

Vishwanath, Mamta and Shivraj leaves the room. Tara gets consciousness and she takes the cassette and moves to her room.

Dhruv comes to the room.

Tara asks, "Dhruv, where were you? I could not see since morning post cleaning the terrace."

Dhruv – "I should ask this to you, Madam. You were roaming around this house since morning but you didn't see that Vidya and I are relaxing at living room. What are you doing in the store room?"

Tara stammers – "Actually, I was searching for my earrings which I left somewhere else. Now I found."

She points her earring and smiles at him.

Tara – "Do you feel any supernatural spirits roaming around here and there?"

Dhruv laughs – "You're too much. But I too feel like that."

Dhruv thinks something and takes his phone and go through something.

Dhruv – "Tara, this app EMF GHOST DETECTOR could find whether ghost is existing here or not?"

Tara laughs at him. Seeing how beautifully she is laughing, Dhruv gets lost in her. He kissed her cheeks to Tara's surprise.

They have an eye lock. (Dhruv Tara BGM plays)

Breaking the eye lock, Tara asks, "Dhruv, you're just impossible. If there are any ghost spirits, people would call church father, priest from Goddess Durga Temple and they would conduct yagna and they would control. But you are using one phone application."

Dhruv – "My friends had used this earlier when they gone to a forest house. There something supernaturally happens and then they used this app and detected the ghost presence. Then they ran away."