Chapter 7 Too Close.

"I never thought you would figure out. See when your father and I split up he wanted one of you and I would take the other. He had taken your sister, and I kept you. He didn't want to see me at all anymore, so you would have never met her. I decided to make it seem like you never had a sister." My mom said to me. 

"It would have been really nice to know ya know." I yelled. My mom got up and tried to hug. I backed up. "If you want me to, I can call him. Have him come down and visit you, and bring her down. You two can get to know each other." She said to me. "What's her name?" I asked. "Her name is Zoey." My mom replied. "Yeah I want you to do that for this weekend." I said to her. 

For the rest of the day I didn't talk to my mom. I went on with dinner, dishes, and then I started to hear sirens. They were getting closer to my house. I saw the red lights flashing though my window and going down the street.  

I ran to the front door, and outside. I followed the ambulance, and cops down the next couple of houses. Diana and Lisa came running too. Police put the caution tape up arounds Lily's house. "What's going on?" Diana asked. "I have no clue." I said. 

The ambulance came out of the house with a stretcher. Lily's Mom came out yelling my baby and holding onto the stretcher. Diana started crying. "No. No. No. No." Diana yelled crying. Diana fell to her knee's sobbing. Lisa hugged her and accompied her. I got a text message then. I opened the text and read it. 

I wonder what happened to her? Did someone murder her, or did she commit sucide. Well the letter upstairs in her room says sucide, but I say different. She got to close to the truth. Like I said. This will end, when I want it to end. 

-It's Nice To Be Me. 

I froze just staring at the cops and everybody standing outside wondering what happened. As I looked around all I could think is anyone of these people could be the texter. No one had a cell phone out though. Whoever this person is, there serious, and want to hurt us.  

As the night cleared up and it turned to daylight, nothing calmed down. The news was all over Lily dying. The school was flooded with reporters. My neighborhood, and even the main streets. Everywhere you turned there were more reporters.  

It didn't die down until Friday. I was happy that it doed down Friday because my dad agreed to come and let me meet my sister. Saturday came around and I was waiting. My mom told me they only lived three towns over.  

The clock hit around three in the afternoon and still no sign of my dad. It wasn't until about an hour later, when my dad showed up. He got out of the car. It was a bright shiny day. The sun was out, and there was no sing on rain. My dad came up to the steps and knocked on the door. My mom went and answered the door, and let them in.  

My dad walked in with my sister. We all sat in the living room and talked for a little bit. We were so much a like. The only thing that is different between us that she isn;t going through what I'm going through right now, and well I am.  

We both finally went up to my room and talked privatly. "I wanted to come and meet you forever, but dad told me you knew nothing of me." Zoey said. "I didn't, but I figured out, and I wanted to meet you." I said to her. We looked so much a like. We both had that long thick dark brown hair. Both were skinny. We could switch places and them not know by looks. Of course we are a like, but have different personalitys.  

We talked about boys, and all sorts of things. We gave each other ours numbers and said bye to each other. She told me she was going to drive down something this week and stay with me for a couple days, and we can get to know each other a little bit more. My dad and Zoey left.  

Then we went back to school and saw the school bully Mickie bullying the school nerd Harry. Diana, Lisa, and I sat there watching. Diana didn't look up to her best. After Lily was found dead she droped down. Her hair wasn't down like usual, but it was up in a ponytail, and she was wearing sweat pants and a normal black tee shirt, with a little jacket on.  

Mickie got done bullying Harry, and started walking past us. "What are you three looking at? Keep looking at me, and I'll burn you. I'll ruin the three of you." Mickie said. All three of us looked at each other. "The nerd down there. He knows how to hack into people's computers. We could see if Mickie has something on his computer." Diana said. 

All three of us walked up to Harry. "Harry we need to talk to you in private." Lisa said. "About what?" Harry asked. "Follow us to the libray." Diana said. All three of us walked into the library with Harry. "I know you can hack into people's computers. We believe he has something bad on us, and we need you to hack into it and ahow us around if computer." Diana said 

"You're thinking of the wrong, person I can't do that." Harry said. Diana pushed him agaisnt the wall. "Look Harry, don't shit me. We need answers, and I know you can give them to us. So you better sit your ass down, and hack into his computer from here. Do you got it?" Diana said aggressivly. "I'll need something." Harry said. 

"What will you need?" I asked him. "I'll need money. About a hundred dollars." He said. Diana pulled out money. "Half now, Half later. Get started." Diana said angrily. Harry sat down and typed somethings into his computer and poped up some codes and some pages. 

About eleven minutes later we were in Mickie's computer. "Now look through all of his files, and see if there is anything about us in there." Diana said. There was a folder named news. Harry opened it. That folder had news reports un Diana, the fire, Lilys death, Shellys Death, and about Lisa and I. Most of mine I could see was from the jail reports. 

Lisa pulled out a jump drive and saved all of the files from the computer, and then had Harry delete them off of Mickie's computer. After he did what he asked him, he disconnected the computer from hacking Mickie's. "Now pay me the rest of the money you told me you were going to." Harry said. Diana paid him the rest of the money.  

After school all of us rushed to my house and put the jump drive in the computer. But when we opened up the jump drive, and there was only a word document on there. The file name was a Letter To You From Me. We open the file up.  

You're digging to deep. Might have to cut another one? What you should do, is not trust someone right off the bat. You might end up getting burnt. 

It's Nice To Be Me.