The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Not everyone is born equal, most people learned that at 4 years old, some kids had more power than others, but that didn't hold some kids back. If anything, it pushed them forward. Such was the case for (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) was an average kid, with somewhat messy hair, colored (H/C), (E/C) colored eyes, and some muscle. He was running through the city, trying to get to school, when he saw a giant villain on top of Tatooin Station.

(Y/N): (stops in his tracks) Man, he's huge.

The villain smashes through an electric pylon, causing it to fall, and be caught by the hero Death Arms. After it was caught, (Y/N) kept moving to his school, not wanting to be late.

Sometime later, at Aldera Junior High

(Y/N) was sitting at his desk with his classmates, next to a childhood friend of his, Izuku Midoriya.

Teacher: So... As third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests. (grabs a stack of papers) But... Why bother? (most of the students start to activate their quirks) I know you all want to go to the Hero Track! (the students who activated their quirks cheer and (Y/N) joins them) Yes, yes, you've got some very impressive quirks but no power usage is allowed in school. Get a hold of yourselves.

After everyone quiets down, a student spoke.

???: (looking up with his feet on his desk) Hey, teach... Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister. (lowers his head) Ha!

The Majority of the Class are angered by this 

Classmates: You think you're better than us Katsuki!?

Katsuki: Let's go, I'll take you all on!

Teacher: (looking at Katsuki's record) Huh, you've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. High.

The class is left in shock, while Midoriya lowers his head, and (Y/N) sighs

Female Classmate: He's gonna try for the national school!?

Male Classmate: That school has a 0.2% acceptance rate!

Second Male Classmate: It's impossible to get into!

Katsuki: And that's why it's the only place worthy of me. (he gets onto his desk, posing for each sentence) I aced all of the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance of getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself! And be the richest hero of all time! People all across the world will know who I am, and it all starts with U.A. High!

Teacher: (looking at his clipboard again) Oh yeah, Midoriya... Don't you and (L/N) want to go to U.A. too?

Katsuki stops, turning white, Midoriya lets out a small gasp of terror, and (Y/N) whispers out an "Oh no..."

Midoriya raises his head, seeing that the rest of the class was staring at him... When they burst out laughing, causing him to look around in terror, while (Y/N) lowers his middle and ring fingers,  aiming his hands towards his ears, causing webs to launch out of his wrists, and cover his ears.

Male Classmate: Midoriya? You're kidding, right? There's no way of getting into the Hero Course without a quirk.

Midoriya: (stands up) Well, actually they got rid of that rule. I could be the first one...

He's cut off by Katsuki slamming his palm on his desk, causing an explosion that both knocks him to the ground and blasts away (Y/N)'s webs.

Katsuki: Listen up, Deku... You're even worse than the rest of these damn rejects, you quirk-less wannabe! You really think they'd let someone like you in when they could have me?