The U.S.J. Incident Part 2

Unforeseen Simulation Joint

Everyone's attention was still on the Symbol of Peace, who was standing near the entrance, furious.

All Might: I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way. I dealt with the villain pursuing him before he told me of the villainy at work here. (grits his teeth) I can't believe all of this went down while I was resting. I hate to think of how frightened these children must be. And how hard my colleagues had to fight in order to protect them. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that things will be okay. That's my duty as the Symbol of Peace. Have no fear, students... 

All Might:... Because I am here!

Everyone was in the same position as they were in the previous part before Shigaraki looked towards All Might.

Shigaraki: After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up.

All the villains below looked up at the Symbol of Peace, but before any of them could react, they were quickly taken out by All Might, who also grabbed Aizawa.

All Might: I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here.

He then turned to (Y/N), Izuku, Tsuyu, Shigaraki, and Nomu, before dashing toward them and grabbing the students, hitting Shigaraki in the process, causing the hand that was on his face to fall off. All Might stopped a couple of feet away, holding the trio and Aizawa, before placing them down.

All Might: Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time.

(Y/N): You got it.

Tsuyu: Ribbit.

Midoriya: You saved us, All Might.

Back with the villains, Shigaraki was covering his face with his hand, since he was having a small panic attack.

Shigaraki: No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way. He's still fast, Father. (grabs the hand that was knocked off)Somehow he managed to hit me. (puts the hand on his face, before he sighed) Of course, a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all... (smiles evilly) All Might really is getting weaker.