Back to U.A.

School was closed the day after the League of Villain's attack on the U.S.J., so most of the students were at their homes, trying to relax, which was hard to do...

???

(Y/N) opened his eyes, finding himself in a black void, nothing to be seen for miles, no matter where he looked. He blinked, and he suddenly found himself in a city. He looked around and saw that all the buildings were either damaged, destroyed, or covered in blood. During this time, he also took notice that he was wearing a suit that he had never seen or thought of...

 During this time, he also took notice that he was wearing a suit that he had never seen or thought of

But he did think it looked good, so he didn't try to take it off. He blinked once again and the sky was blood red, and in front of him were... Bodies. All of them belonged to pro heroes, such as Endeavor, Captain America, and Mirko, to name a few.  

He noticed a trail of blood, and seeing nowhere else to go, he followed it, coming across more and more bodies, including some of his classmates... Suddenly, he saw a moving figure in the distance, and as he got closer, he saw that it was feeding on the body of someone...

He slowed down his run to a walk, before stopping entirely once he saw that it was All Might's body. His eyes widened, and he whispered "Oh my... God..."

Suddenly, the creature turned around, allowing (Y/N) to get a good, but distorted look at it...

(Y/N) readied himself for a fight, as the creature's left hand shapeshifted into an axe blade before it lunged towards him, roaring in the process

(L/N) Household

(Y/N) jolted awake, covered in sweat. He looked around and saw that he was in his bed, and it was the middle of the night, before sighing in relief.

(Y/N): Thank god, it was just a nightmare... At least the suit looked cool...

He laid back on his bed, before calming his mind and trying to fall asleep...

Sometime later, inside U.A.

The next day was the first day back at U.A. and everyone was talking about the news report on the incident involving the League of Villains, and how All Might took down Nomu. The clock turned to 8:24 before Iida came speed-walking into the room.