Welcome to the Hero Course

(L/N) Household

The Sun was starting to rise into the sky, shining down onto Musutafu, located in Japan, and through the window, onto a sleeping (Y/N), the latest issue of Amazing Fantasy covering his eyes-

Aunt May: (outside his room) (Y/N)!

He jolted awake, sending the Amazing Fantasy Issue flying into the wall.

(Y/N): What?

Aunt May: Today's the day!

When she said those words, he quickly got out of bed and started to get ready. He headed downstairs, putting on the blazer of his U.A. school uniform. He quickly packed and put on his backpack, putting on his footwear as well. He then grabbed and started to eat a bagel as he left.

Sometime later, inside U.A.

(Y/N) was running through the halls, looking for his class, but was having trouble, thanks to how big the school was.

(Y/N): Class 1-A, Class 1-A.... There!

Finally, he spotted a sign that said 1-A, as well as Izuku, who was talking with the brown-haired girl who caught him just before the Entrance Exam.

(Y/N): Hey, Izuku.

Midoriya and the brown-haired girl looked over at him

Izuku: (Y/N)?

Brown-Haired Girl: Are you the one who was with him before the Entrance Exam?

(Y/N): Yep, that's me.

Brown-Haired Girl: Must be good to know you both got in, right?

(Y/N) was about to respond-

???: If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now. 

Everyone turned around and saw the voice's source... A guy in a sleeping bag

???: Welcome to UA's hero course

He took out a juice packet and started to drink it, while everyone just looked at him in shock.

Everyone: What is that thing?

???: (stands up and unzips his bag) It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that. (turns to the rest of the class) Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher.

(Y/N): Our Teacher?

Aizawa reached into his bag and pulled out a gym uniform from his bag.