The U.S.J. Incident Part 1

Unforeseen Simulation Joint

After emerging from the portal, the majority of the villains walked toward everyone while they all watched in shock.

Kirishima: What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a U.A. facility this secure?

Yaoyorozu: Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen: Good question. I'm not sure.

Todoroki: Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

Aizawa: Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school.

Kaminari: Yes, sir.

Midoriya: What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. That's not gonna help with a group.

Aizawa: You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen.

Thirteen nodded her head before Aizawa jumped down and started to take on the villains while Midoriya watched in amazement, and everyone else followed Thirteen.

Midoriya: Whoa. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him.

(Y/N): Izuku! Now isn't the time to analyze!

He fired a web and pulled Midoriya to the rest of the group, letting go once he started running. Class 1-A was almost halfway to the exit when a purple mist with yellow eyes appeared.

 Class 1-A was almost halfway to the exit when a purple mist with yellow eyes appeared

Mist: There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play.

Thirteen was about to use her quirk, but Bakugo and Kirishima jumped to attack the villain, surprising everyone, but before they could hit him, a fist came out from the mist and punched them both back to everyone, and then one of the monstrous villains emerged from the mist.