In Their Own Quirky Ways

Robo-Inferno

Present Mic: What a showing! Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A has taken an early lead!

The 0P robots tried to approach the students but were blocked by the remains of one of the robots that Todoroki froze. But while they tried to get past, one of the students realized something.

Male U.A. Student 1: Hey! There's someone trapped under that robot!

Male U.A. Student 2: Should we try and help 'em?

Male U.A. Student 3: Are people seriously gonna die here!?

Suddenly, the robot's top started to crack, before someone burst out.

Kirishima: I'm alive!

Present Mic: Kirishima from Class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!

Kirishima: (after taking a deep breath) Todoroki, I can't believe you pulled something like that. Jeez, anyone but me woulda been killed!

Next to Kirishima, another part of the top started to crack, before a voice was heard.

???: Class 1-A really is full of jerks!

Soon after, another U.A. student burst out.

Litrally Silver-Haired Boy: I'll smash that ice guy when I get my hands on him!

Present Mic: Whoo! Tetsutetsu from Class 1-B was also stuck underneath! What are the odds!?

Tetsutetsu: Y'know, anyone other than me woulda been killed.

The two of them started to run up the robot, while Kirishima shed some tears.

Kirishima: Our quirks are basically the same! How am I supposed to stand out now!?

Tetsutetsu: You damn copycat!

Kaminari: Man, how lucky are they? They don't have to worry about being crushed!

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was running up one of the 0Ps, using his webs to move faster. He made it to the top of the robot when he heard an explosion, and Bakugo landed next to him.