Not All News is Good

The news that All Might was working at U.A. took the entire nation by surprise, and so...

Just Outside U.A. High School

(Y/N) and Izuku were about to head into U.A. when-

Reporter: Hey, you two!

They stopped in their tracks and turned around, seeing that tons of reporters had surrounded them.

Reporter: Can either of you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?

Midoriya: U-Umm... Sorry, we have to...

(Y/N): The nurse's office!

Midoriya: (both he and (Y/N) start to back away) Y-Yeah, right away!

The two quickly leave, as the reporters looked for more students...

Sometime later, in 1-A

Everyone was in their seats, as class was about to begin.

Aizawa: Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?

Bakugo: Yeah, whatever.

Aizawa: And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?

Midoriya: Right!

Aizawa: Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future.

Everyone: Is it another quirk test?

Aizawa: You all need to pick a class representative.

Everyone: Oh good, just normal school stuff.

Kirishima: (stands up while raising both hands) Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!

Kaminari: (raises his hand) I'll take it!

Jiro: (raises her hand higher) Yeah, you're gonna need me.

Aoyama: Someone with style would be bes-

Ashido: I'm, like, totally the right pick!

More of the students kept raising their hands, asking to be picked, with (Y/N) joining in. After a bit more debating on who it should be, Iida spoke up.

Iida: Silence, everyone, please! (everyone hits their mute button) The class representative's duty is to lead others

Iida: Silence, everyone, please! (everyone hits their mute button) The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!