Heroes vs Villains

U.A. High School

It was the next day, and you'd think it'd be awesome... But nope! The first class of the day was English, taught by Present Mic, in the early morning, which was about as exciting as the average English class. Later in the morning, English ended and Science began, taught by The Spot, a relatively unknown pro hero whose body was covered in black portals that resembled... Well, spots.

After Science was lunch, located in the Main Cafeteria, where the students could buy some pretty tasty stuff, made by the pro hero Lunch Rush, for reasonable prices.

Finally, after Lunch was Hero Basic Training, taking place in the afternoon. Everyone in 1-A was sitting at their desks, talking with their friends or keeping to themselves when-

All Might: I am... Here! Coming through the door like a hero!

 Here! Coming through the door like a hero!

Everyone: All Might!

Kaminari: I can't believe it's really All Might!

Kirishima: So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!

Tsuyu: Hey, look. Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?

Ojiro: I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro!

All Might: Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "Hero‐ing 101." Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it. 

All Might: Today's lesson will pull no punches! 

Bakugo: Fight training!

Midoriya: Real combat?

(Y/N): Looks like it.

All Might: But one of the keys of being a hero is... looking good! 

All Might had pointed towards a wall that opened up, revealing numbered suitcases with everyone's hero costumes.

All Might: These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!