U.A. Entrance Exam

U.A. High School

At 8:40, the Sun was high in the sky, and several students entered the building through numbered doors, not including (Y/N) since he had just arrived. He looked up at U.A. and started to approach the doors when he saw...

(Y/N): Izuku!

Midoriya looked towards the voice's source, spotting (Y/N).

Midoriya: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Glad to see you here.

Midoriya: Yeah, same to you.

???: Stupid nerds...

They looked behind and saw Katsuki approaching... And by Katsuki I mean Bakugo.

Midoriya/(Y/N): Kacchan/Katsuki...

Bakugo: Get out of my way now, before I set you on fire.

(Y/N): (moves to the side) Still as friendly as ever...

Midoriya: (does the same while freaking out) Oh hey, g'mornin'. Um, let's just both do our best out there, okay? Good luck!!

Bakugo walked right past them as Midoriya talked. (Y/N) kept his eyes on Bakugo as he entered.

(Y/N): Looks like you were scared out of habit, huh?

Midoriya: I guess I was... 

(Y/N): We'd better head inside.

Midoriya: Yeah.

They started to move, (Y/N) in front, about to enter the building when his Spider-Sense was triggered. He quickly looked around and saw Midoriya falling when he was caught by a brown-haired girl.

 He quickly looked around and saw Midoriya falling when he was caught by a brown-haired girl

???: I stopped you with my Quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask first. But... I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you. Isn't this all, like, way nerve‐racking?

Midoriya: Uh, I, uh...

???: Well, guess I'll see you inside. Bye!

She headed inside, walking right by (Y/N), while Midoriya stood there in shock.

(Y/N): Come on, Izuku. We don't wanna be late, do we?

He asked, before firing a web and pulling him inside.

Inside U.A.

(Y/N) and Midoriya took their seats inside a pretty dark room when the lights and screen turned on, before the hero, known as Present Mic, started to speak.

Present Mic: What's up, U.A.  candidates? Thanks for tunin' into me, your school DJ. C'mon. And lemme hear ya!

 And lemme hear ya!