Crimson Day.

Yes Blood moon is alive in this story because he was silly 

Lunar had finally cleaned up the daycare with Sun, it was around 5 pm by now. Lunar walked up to the theater.

He sat down in a theater chair, he started tearing up, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Eclipse, would he come back for Lunar, would he kill me again?

Lunar started sobbing, his hands digging into his face plate, muffling out his cries.

He felt warm, slim, and slender fingers grasp his shoulder, he gasped, spinning around almost falling out of his seat, he started tearing up out of fear, he was so scared.

"What is it, blue man?" A familiar voice, he couldn't get his finger on it, but it shot in his head like a bullet.

"Blood Moon!?" Lunar's eyes connected with Blood Moons, no way. He had completely forgotten his brother, his other brother.

Lunar immediately grasped Blood Moon in his arms, though he couldn't wrap his arms around Blood Moon, he just slid his arms as far as they could go.

Blood Moon raised a brow, but soon took Lunar into his embrace.

He was indeed real, and alive, still breathing.

Lunar started sobbing again, his thoughts racing. He felt Blood Moon's thumbs wipe away his tears, Lunar sighed, his vocals shaky.

"What happened, blue man?" Blood Moon asked, stern, but tried his best to be comforting.

Lunar let out a sigh, opening his jaw. "Eclipse, remember? He... It was him, when I was in Monty's lab, Eclipse tore the star out of my head, I don't even know... how it ended up in my head." Lunar started crying again, his body starting to fall limp from crying so much.

"The gator did not save you?!" Blood Moon growled, grabbing Lunar and settling him closer on the seat so Lunar wouldn't fall off his seat and bump his head.

"I mean, he did, I think, after it happened I fell unconscious, I don't know who found me." Lunar sighed, leaning into Blood Moon.

"We will find this gator and ask questions!" Blood Moon's foot tapped rapidly and repeatedly, Lunar chuckled at the foot tapping, Blood Moon's foot was like Killcodes, a paw, no wonder Killcode called Blood Moon his son.

"It's okay, we talked today! Even if he didn't save me, he's still redeemable." Lunar looked up at Blood Moon, he seemed to be focused more on what Red Moon was saying, Blood Moon and Red Moon were talking with each other.

Blood Moon snapped back to reality, staring blankly at Lunar.

"What?" Lunar asked, he was confused.

"We are hungry." Blood Moon snapped, jumping down some of the seats and was searching for rats to chomp on.

"Oh, sorry." Lunar sighed, closing his eyes and slightly started falling asleep.

He could hear Blood Moons faint growls and taps while chasing some rats, he could also hear Blood Moons claws scraping at the floor when he slid on all fours.

He slightly chuckled, falling asleep.

He slightly woke up a few minutes after, he felt someone breathing over his head behind him. Lunar looked up, he froze and slightly screamed, Blood Moon was staring at him with the most terrifying glare, as if he was about to kill him.

When Blood Moon didn't react to Lunar's shivering, it turned out he was powered off, reserving his energy.

Lunar sighed in relief, glad his brother was just napping instead of about to kill him while he was unconscious.