Celestial Movie Night.

ART IS MINE  ( Killcode didn't fit in the fucking frame ) 

family photo 🗣⁉️⁉️

O boy

Lunar spoke with Moon, and Sun about Blood Moon's situation, they understood quite well and would give Blood Moon a little more space then usual unless Blood Moon told them it was alright to speak with him. Lunar walked over to where Blood Moon laid, he was laid comfortably in Moon's bed for now.

But, the theaters would close shortly enough. It was near closing time anyhow, Sun was shoving kids out of the daycare and so was Moon, but honestly Moon preferred to just help tidy up the daycare after the kids are discarded, but, today was different because well..

In Blood Moon's situation, they didn't want him going on a rampage and somehow losing it and clawing the kids to death, that was just Sun's thought although Moon took Sun's thoughts into consideration and just helped ease Sun's anxiety just slightly down by helping him move the kids to the exit.

Once the kids were finally gone, Sun let out a very deep sigh and rested himself upon a desk. "Long day today..?" Moon spoke, the silence breaking from his vocals. "Damn right." Sun groaned. "I'm calling it a day.." Sun spoke, before he paused and turned his head to the unorganized barrels, he groaned, a slight growl mixing through.

"Don't worry about that, I'll tell Lunar to do it later." Moon spoke, but he knew Sun wasn't going down without a fight. "What! You know Lunar hates doing that!" Sun spoke, his tone stern and confident. "So what. He's doing it for you so it shouldn't be much of a problem." Moon growled.

Sun rolled his eyes, a sigh leaving him as he slowly agreed to Moon's terms. He stood up, walking up to the stairs to reach the teleporter. Moon chased after Sun, "Wait! When you get there, can you tell Lunar to bring Blood Moon down, we're gonna watch some movies tonight!" Moon hummed.

"Are you sure..? I mean, the state he's in is rather.. intense." Sun hummed, leaning on the railing awaiting Moon's answer. "He volunteered, c'mon.. give him a chance." Moon spoke, Sun nodded his head, walking to the teleporter as Moon went back into the daycare to finish up the night protocols.

Sun felt himself lift slightly, but the bells neatly placed on the tip of his slipper rattled as he hit the balcony. He walked over to the ladder, climbing down and poking his head through the tunnel. "Bloody?" Sun spoke, looking at the bed, but Blood Moon surprisingly wasn't there. Sun's eyes widened, a small whine leaving him as he turned out of the tunnel.

He heard Lunar's laughter in his toy house, and even Blood Moon, how on earth didn't he hear that before, he shook his head, leaning down on the window to the toy house. "Lunar?" Sun spoke, his tone slightly concerned. He spotted Blood Moon sitting beside Lunar, whose head clicked to the noise of Sun's vocals.

"Sunny! Hey!" Lunar spoke, his tail bell rattling at the sight of his brother. "Wassup!" He leaned into the window, now face to face with Sun. "Moon told me, that you, him, and Blood Moon we're gonna watch movies right?" Sun tapped his foot. Lunar responded with a speedy nod.

"Well now's your chance." Sun backed up and stood fully, reaching for a bag of cat food. Lunar giggled as he did so, Sun rolled his eyes playfully, going into his room. "Cmon Bloody!" Lunar jumped, gripping Blood Moon's wrist and charging to the ladder, Blood Moon shrieked as he got torn away from the toy house.

Blood Moon got dragged up the ladder, for Lunar's small size, he was abnormally strong. Lunar jumped down the balcony, holding Blood Moon like a doll. Blood Moon just allowed it, and he didn't take much damage from the fall. They spotted Moon in the center waiting for them, Lunar shrieked, charging at Moon.

Lunar ran towards Moon, he let go of Blood Moon so he wouldn't have to endure one of Lunar's attacks. Lunar pounced onto Moon sending Moon's arms wailing back and a tiny scream leaving his throat. Lunar cackled, Moon smiled, hugging Lunar dearly and then setting him down. "Movie! Movie! Movie!" Lunar screamed.

"Yeah, yeah, movie movie." Moon mimicked. Blood Moon watched from afar, Moon noticed Blood Moon and walked to him, picking him up from under the armpits. "Y'know.. you don't actually weigh as much as I thought you would." Moon spoke, a bit of confusion in his voice. "Shut." Blood Moon growled.

Lunar tapped his foot impatiently, swaying side to side, his hands clasped together. Moon tossed Blood Moon over his shoulder, Blood Moon frog blinked as he got tossed, he could hear Lunar's excited screeches as they walked to the theater. "So.. what movie?" Moon spoke. Lunar paused, he didn't know what movie he wanted to watch. 

Guys please give me movie ideas if not I'm going with Christmas movies because I have Christmas brainrot anyways y'all better be ready for the next chapter 🗣🗣⁉️⁉️

I'm not even kidding