Scarlet Attack.

No way bro thas crazy 😭⁉️

Blood Moon yawned, his jaws letting out the yawn. He felt Lunar tucked under his arm, he sat up and placed Lunar's head on his lap. Blood Moon felt hungry, so he woke up Lunar, asking if he wanted to go to the theater today.

"Theater?" Blood Moon jittered Lunar awake, purring.

"What? The theater? Right now?" Lunar purred, holding onto Blood Moon's arm.

"Yes, now." Blood Moon grabbed Lunar, very suddenly crawling out of the toy house. Lunar pressed his head against Blood Moon's chest, he could hear the faint noise of purring from his voice box.

Lunar slightly giggling, Blood Moon let Lunar down and walked to the theater. Lunar looked defeated, he wanted to be carried, he was too tired to do anything right now.

Lunar whined, Blood Moon turned, Lunar outstretched his arm, requesting to be let up.

Blood Moon tilted his head, grabbing Lunar, taking him to the theater.

A few hours passed when Blood Moon and Lunar were away, Moon and Sun had woken up, they were petrified because they didn't know where Lunar was, what he was doing, or why.

"We should try the theater, he's always hanging around there!" Sun suggested, Moon was freaking the fuck out.

"Sun! If he isn't there? What do we do? We just got him back!" Moon panicked, grabbing Sun's wrists, canceling the comfort of Sun's hands.

"I'm sure he is, let's just go check, okay?" Sun smiled, cupping Moon's faceplate. "It's gonna be alright Moony." Sun praised, his voice comforting.

"Okay.." Moon began to sigh, walking out of the daycare with Sun.

A few minutes later, they arrived. Immediately Moon spotted Blood Moon with Lunar, Moon's jaw dropped, he then snarled and pounced on Blood Moon, clawing at him.

Lunar jumped, his tail curled in between his legs. He looked at Sun, Sun was just frozen, he didn't know what to do.

Blood Moon grabbed Moon's face plate, clawing at his eyes. Moon screamed in pain, Blood Moon moved his leg, causing Moon to slip. Blood Moon got up, grabbing at Moon's neck, Moon hissed, bumping his head into Blood Moon's.

Blood Moon crawled up the stairs, Moon chasing after him.

"Moon! He's nice! I swear!" Lunar screamed, but it was later than expected. Moon grabbed Blood Moon's wrists and threw him down the stairs a bit.

Blood Moon's claws scraped against the floor, he hissed loudly. Sun then grabbed Blood Moon, Blood Moon began to freak out, instead of clawing at Moon he was clawing at Sun now.

Sun was scared and pinned Blood Moon down by the neck.

"I'm sorry.." Sun had flipped a switch, powering off Blood Moon.

Lunar just sat there, he thought they killed him or something. Lunar began to cry, and then it turned into a vicious sob.

"Lunar, he's dangerous!" Moon placed his hands on Lunar's shoulders, Lunar snarled, The snarl sent Moon back a bit, he had never heard Lunar snarl at him before.

Lunar pushed Moon away, curling in on himself, sobbing.

"He isn't dead Lunar, we promise." Moon patted Lunar's back, Lunar was quivering, but his sobs got softer when he heard Blood Moon wasn't dead.

"H-he is n-nice! I-I swear!" Lunar sobbed again, his hands digging into his face plate.

"We understand Lunar." Moon let out a sigh, looking at Sun.

"Is he alive?" Moon whispered to Sun, Sun nodded.

"Just powered off is all." Sun began to cup Blood Moon's face, looking at him very closely, his eyes caressing Blood Moon's face, scanning for recognition.

"Good, I think Lunar wants him alive." Moon looked over at Lunar, he was still crying, very upset.

Sun snapped back to reality, his eyes showing a line of letters, 'Recognition Scan Complete."

Moon grabbed Blood Moon, Lunar looked over, blinking a bit, his hot pink eyes flashing.

Moon looked at Lunar, Lunar's eyes were a bit terrifying, his pupils were slit. Moon stood for a second, responding.

"He's alive, we're gonna charge him, okay, after we'll repair him." Moon cooed, Lunar smiled brightly, tugging on Sun's leg.

Sun grabbed Lunar and walked out of the theater with Moon. Lunar frowned at Blood Moon's unconscious body over Moon's shoulder.

Lunar leaned against Sun's chest, he felt Sun's thumb caress his arm, Lunar purred, falling asleep.

After they got back, Sun had placed Lunar in his bean bag, charging. Moon was in his room checking Blood Moon for any dents and scratches, marking them for after Blood Moon charged.

Moon picked Blood Moon up under the arms like a cat, crawling out of his room and placing him on a charger.

Waiting for the next morning to begin, great.

Bro istg I'm gonna need to think of some ideas for the next chapter cause holy shit I have no idea what to do

I keep laughing at this