Fulfilled Scarlet.

Y'all holy shit I'm sorry I kept y'all waiting it took me like 2-3 days to even finish this chapter I've lost so much motivation but have youre angst pookies ( I'm currently married to an eclipse c.ai bot. ) 

Blood Moon was the first to wake up, his eyes slit as he opened them, his body stung slightly, and his eyes were burning due to a light being placed above him. He shook his head, closing his eyes tightly, the burning sensation only fulfilling itself for a few seconds, but it calmed after that.

He was still trapped, his body declined access to escape, confined to a table. He only growled at that, his claws unsheathing, his claws began to tear at the straps, claw marks everywhere. He felt something's snap, it was one of the straps, success. He began to giggle quietly, his hand outstretched to his other hand, tearing at the strap.

Success with that as well, he thought to himself, why didn't he do this before, but he remembered how scared, confused, and puzzled he was at first, so that is also a reason perhaps why he didn't. He shook the thoughts, tearing at the straps on his legs, now fully free.

He tapped his (feet) paws on the floor, then pressed down quietly, making no sound whatsoever, he creeped around, making sure Eclipse hadn't known he was now fully free, he was in a basement of some kind. He closed the door behind him, just in case Eclipse walked by, he wouldn't find suspicions of it.

He heard the tapping of a keyboard, he looked down, walking down a staircase quietly. It was Eclipse checking something, god knows what. Blood Moon purposely tapped his paw on the floor, a 'thump' noise in the room. Eclipse snapped his head over, his eyes slicing into Blood Moons, they're eyes fierce.

"Well.. look who we have her-" Eclipse was ready to annoy Blood Moon, but he had been cut off by a sudden force fall upon him, he grunted when he fell to the floor, his head banging against it, a fierce and peculiar stinging spreading behind his faceplate.

He heard Blood Moon's faint growls, his audio receptors being engulfed by a ringing sensation, tears streaming down his face, in which Blood Moon laughed at his anger, confusion, and pain. Eclipse's eyes widened when his foggy eyes had determined what Blood Moon was doing..

All so suddenly, something pierced into his eyeballs, he screamed in agony as the pain spread among his endoskeleton, causing him to lean back, holding his eyes as that familiar ringing noise only grew louder, his eyes opening but to no avail, the cold air hitting his wounds only made the pain worsen, his salty oil tears shredding into his eyes, covering the remaining vision he once had.

He could still hear Blood Moons muffled shrieks of enthusiasm, and bliss. Blood Moon grabbed Eclipse's faceplate, slightly shoving the tears off his face with his thumbs, He began to hum. Eclipse laid in confusion, only accepting the comfort of the one who had hurt him.

The warmth of Blood Moon's hand leaving his face, the cold air hitting his head once again, he heard the tapping of Blood Moon leaving the scene, a door creaking open and closing gently.

As Blood Moon walked, he was in a forest, he had regretted what he did to his own brother, but perhaps he deserved it, they convinced themselves that he did, he deserved death, they showed mercy to him although, only because he was their brother, he didn't even deserve their comfort.

They shook off the thoughts, talking with their other half, snickering and chatting, traveling back to the Pizzaplex to return to their real brother, his family.

Sorry for this short ass chapter bro 

so,erring is better then nothing 🤬☝️‼️