Relaxed Nanomachines.

Blood Moon pushed open the daycare doors, they slid open, granting him easier access. He looked around a bit, his eyes scanning behind furniture, or anything solid. He then stopped the scan afterwards, he shook his head and left the daycare to teleport to the balcony.

A few minutes later, he reached the teleporter, which he immediately pressed. The transportation thing was interesting, you felt your soul lift, and somehow you'd open your eyes and you'd arrive upon the balcony.

Blood Moon tapped his feet on the balcony, his body securing his grounds. He shook his head, his hat flowing a bit. He sneaked a bit inside of the room, Sun and Moon hadn't noticed him, he watched as they fixed Lunar, he thought to himself.

He watched for about a minute, getting out of his haze of thoughts. His eyes adjusted again, he then slammed his foot on the floor, causing a loud slam, causing Sun and Moon to look at him. He smirked, Moon smiled, Sun just stared, he seemed upset..

"Moon man, Sun man, how has life been?" Blood Moon cooed, crawling over to Lunar, he was powered off, he didn't know why, he turned his head to Moon, his eyes still on Lunar, he then darted his eyes to Moon, and then to Lunar, over and over again, requesting an answer.

"Lunar had some type of reaction today. We don't know what caused it, we found him screaming out 'stop it' and 'shut up' but we don't know who he was saying that too. He was really stressed, he had tucked in on himself so much his torso casing cracked, he tore a bit off of his face plate as well, still working on that." Moon got up, he seemed to be getting a type of liquid.

It looked like a glue bottle, but it didn't have glue in it, it was a solution of nanomachines that would help cure the scratches on his face plate. Moon squeezed the solution on Lunar's face cracks, and a bit on his stomach casing. And, just like that, his old nanomachines fused with the newer ones, his face and stomach returning to how it once was.

Blood Moon watched, his eyes darting to Moon and back to Lunar, he was worried quite a bit. He felt a warmer hand caress his shoulder, it was Sun, Sun still wasn't sure about Blood Moon, but he felt he would warm up to Blood Moon sometime, some day.

Blood Moon let Sun place his hand on his shoulder, his attention darting back to Lunar. Moon reached for the back of Lunar's head, turning him back on.

Lunar opened his eyes, some tears rolling down his eyes, his eyes adjusting, he looked around, Moon, Sun, And Blood Moon, he looked at Moon, leaning into him. Moon accepted Lunar, pulling him into a hug, patting his back.

Blood Moon watched, his claws unsheathing, clawing into the couch. "What happened, blue man!" Blood Moon demanded, he wanted answers now more than ever.

Lunar just let out a sigh, tucking in on himself, he didn't want to remember, or think about it. He just wanted to rest right now, away from that presence.

Blood Moon watched, he snarled a bit. He crawled down into the toy house, staying there for now, he needed some time to himself to think about what might've happened, he wished he was there for Lunar.

Lunar fell asleep, his eyes tired and aching. Moon carried Lunar into his room, maybe a familiar scent would help Lunar relax. Moon arrived, lavender hitting both Moon and Lunar. Lunar smiled, the familiar scent, lavender was also known to help people calm down, so it was exceptionally useful right now.

Moon laid Lunar down on his bed, tucking Lunar in. Lunar started to snore, Moon chuckled, getting up. "Computer, can you put the lavender scent to 100, he needs it right now anyway." Moon whispered. "Yes Moon, turning lavender scent to 100." The computer responded, turning the lavender scent to 100.

"Thank you." Moon crawled out of the room, "Of course Moon." The computer responded. Moon left the daycare, he texted Sun, Blood Moon, Lunar, and The Computer where he was going, to talk to Killcode.

Blood Moon crawled into Moon's room, his eyes meeting Lunar. He crawled onto the bed, sitting down next to Lunar, powering off while sitting down, falling asleep next to his brother.

Sun was left alone, he walked into his room. He heard the meows of his cat, sausage. He giggled, grabbing sausage, putting her on his bed, scratching the bottom of her chin, she purred a bit, before his hand retreated. He sat in the bed, closing his eyes.

The incident with Lunar made his head spin, he felt guilty for when he remembered Lunar screamed for him to help him. It made Sun's stomach drop, if he had one that is. He felt sausage rub her head on his arm, he pet sausage, getting up and grabbing a remote to watch something, preferably horror, or something beyond those lines.

Sometimes, if he was that bored, he'd turn on my little pony and eat spicy ramen, spicy ramen had a kick to it that made Sun like it, a lot. Sun normally ate spicy ramen, or just normal foods. He liked eating food unlike Moon. Moon didn't eat much, but he wasn't worried since they didn't really have to, food just tasted nice to him anyway.

Sun turned on a horror film and laid down, sausage crawled under his forearm, sleeping. Sun sighed, resting his head, pulling a blanket over him. He fell asleep about an hour into the movie, resting finally.

imagine getting kidnapped by Eclipse ( hint for next chapter 😆‼️‼️ )

WHERE DOES BRO THINK HES GOING ⁉️⁉️⁉️🗣🗣🗣🙏🙏🙏🙏