Frightened Blood.

TW : animal death ⁉️⁉️

Blood Moon awaited Moon's return, he had no idea what Lunar was doing at the time. He saw Sun cleaning the barrels like usual, Blood Moon waved slightly at Sun, only to be given a cold, bitter glare, it took Blood Moon back a bit, he growled in response to Sun's response to his kindness.

Blood Moon rolled his eyes when exiting the daycare, most likely going to the theater, leaving Sun behind. Blood Moon entered the theater after a few minutes of walking, he scratched the bottom of his faceplate, scratching off some old paint, it'd be repaired after time, his nanomachines did the work for him.

He sat on a theater chair, sighing. He curled up a bit, his eyes looking around the room suspiciously, his hearing sensors picking up something, causing him to immediately jerk up. It was a rat, staring at him, He stood, watching it, not wanting to ruin this easy catch. A few minutes passed, Blood Moon pounced, catching the rat off guard.

A perfect catch, he purred confidently, crawling upon the seat again, kicking his legs. He began to tear the head out, tearing out the spine at the same time, slurping up the intestines and other organs. He then snapped down the bones, so It'd be easier to swallow, he then just ate the skin and bones, purring, he also licked his fingers for extra blood.

He curled up, he didn't want to chase today, he felt uneasy, his eyes darting around, something felt wrong, different, but he didn't know what was causing this, he started to have a temper tantrum, it made him upset that he couldn't find what was making him uneasy.

"Who is here, who dares to mess with us!" Blood Moon snarled, his claws unsheathed, "Trust us! Your blood will be upon our claws! Your flesh will be ours! Your bones added to our collection, such a fine catch this will be." Blood Moon snickered, his claws tapping against the plastic arm rest.

He felt whatever was in here, not be phased by his words, which only made him more upset, he growled under his breath, he felt defeated, which he didn't like. He stalked around, checking each and every row of seats.

When he didn't find anything, he groaned, slightly mixing his groan with a growl. He sat down, defeated, he sighed, tears dwelling in his eyes. He felt something grab his shoulders, making him scream like a little girl. He then felt his soul lift, he was being teleported somewhere, great.

Blood Moon then opened his eyes, he felt tied down, he snarled, pulling his arms up but to no avail, his legs pulled up as well, nothing, what the fuck was happening. He looked around, orange eyes struck his sight.

"Eclipse man! Let us go! Now! We are not your pet! We do not belong caged down! We will kill you! Your body will tear apart, fun galore!" Blood Moon snarled, tugging his arms and legs.

"Now, now, Blood Moon, you won't do that.." Eclipse said, his voice bitter. "You're tied down, you see..?" Eclipse tugged at the straps, in which caged Blood Moon. "And, yes, I agree, you aren't my pet.. you're my creation." Eclipse snapped, his voice rising.

Blood Moon growled in response, "What do you want from us, Eclipse man!" Blood Moon snarled, he couldn't understand why Eclipse had tied him down.

"I need that star, you see, i met Lunar not too long ago, a reunion you could say. That brat had a part of the star in his head, god knows why.. so I took part in taking that away from him, I suppose Monty stored that in him, for protection purposes, but as you can see... that didn't quite work.." Eclipse scoffed, his hands swaying, his sassy mood showing.

"We will not help you with that star... Eclipse, find it yourself, why do you think we have such knowledge of it!.." Red Moon responded, it was quite obvious too, his tone and voice changing.

"Red Moon, what a person to hear, haven't heard from you in a while." Eclipse responded teasingly, it just made Red Moon roll his eyes.

"That does not answer our question! We know nothing of it!" Red Moon tugged at the straps, Eclipse just laughed at him, his hand reaching over behind Red Moon's head, Red Moon growled, his head outstretching, away from his hand. It didn't help much though.

"Night, Red Moon." Eclipse whispered, Red Moon's eyes shot open, tears forming at the corner of his eyes, he closed his eyes, he felt his body slowly drift, his body letting loose. 

Y'all im so fucking sorry I didn't update this sooner I'm being so lazy you need to stick with me bruh