11. NIGHTMARE

(This Italic part is a dream - in case you'll be confused)

So one by one, I told him about all the memories of the past and the feelings I had secured in my chest. His eyes looked shaken at first, but then he smiled and pressed a sweet kiss on my cheeks, whispering,

"It's alright you've lied to me.. but it's really sad to know you've been lying to me all this time," he said. His smile was genuine, and it had all the feelings he had for me. I looked at him, mesmerized. How could someone lovely like him exist in this world? Every time I thought I didn't deserve him. I determined I would one day improve myself, so we deserve each other. But he was too kind... I couldn't believe my ears when he said 'it's alright' because it wasn't. Not at all.

I touched his cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. His calm eyes changed. They looked kind of troubled. Our faces were mere inches apart. The feeling was amazing.

"I am sorry," I muttered, almost inaudible. I wanted him to know how much he meant to me. I was ready to face everything and every one after I came out to him about the fact I was an omega.

His lips tugged at one side to a lopsided smile. He pushed me away, the smile turning to a grin. The grin turned to a simple laugh. He shook me off and stood up. I watched his movements. Suddenly he looked so different, as if I had never known him...

It was like a whirlwind.

The lovely emotions he had disappeared within seconds. His emotional eyes became empty. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me. I flinched seeing him. He looked at me, fuming in anger. I couldn't help but wonder what happened all of a sudden.

Before I could ask what was happening, he raised his hand, asking me to be silent, so I did. Then his hand moved, and he pointed at the door. I looked at the door and then at him a few times. Realization hit me. He was asking me to leave. It felt unreal. He never before wanted me to leave.. why now?

"Bright.." I called his name, getting on to my legs. I thought he was supposed to accept for who I was and love me without a change.

"Do. Not. Say my name again." he snapped at me, gritting his teeth.

"What happened all of a sudden?" I asked, trying to calm him down. I reached out for his shoulders and tried to make him look in my eyes. But he pushed me harshly, and I dropped to the ground, losing my balance.

"If I knew! If I knew you were some pathetic and disgusting omega! Do you think I would've liked you!?" he snarled out.

Tears bubbled in my eyes, and they fell one by one to the ground. My feelings were hurt. I couldn't control my emotions or my body.

"B-but you told me you will love me no matter what.." I asked and "What happened to those words?" I whispered.

"Yes. I would continue loving you if you were a beta. You don't understand! You've played with my feelings all along, and you expect me to love you the same!?! Did you even for a second think about me?!" he yelled. I closed my eyes, cowering down. His dominating side was scary.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. Please forgive me.. but don't make me leave! Please?" I asked, not thinking about how vulnerable I became within seconds.

"Get out! Right now! I don't want to see someone like you ever again!"

"Bright, no, no. You can't do that! Please!" I begged, but his eyes never changed into lovely ones, and neither did the fuming look leave him.