19. MOVING IN

(A few days later)

"I don't agree. Come to my place if you are going to be this stubborn so I can keep an eye on you," he said, putting a period after his words. Well, I tried to speak again.

"No. I've already decided to live alone. And it's even near your place~ So what's the problem? Just like we meet now, we can meet in future!" I stated, sounding extra cheerful so he would agree with me. But he didn't.

"You can't live alone, Win. You are an omega, and what if you go to heat all of a sudden and what if someone barges into your place??"

He was worried about me, but it angered me. I might be an omega, but I was strong too. And I was capable of many things! I went through heat all the years without him, and I didn't like the way he thought I wanted some protection.

"Do you think I am weak!?" I complained.

"Of course not. I am just worried! I can't stay all calm when you live alone, can I? And you even applied for a job in a café! How can you be sure they are good people?!!"

"Stop it, Bright. It's not like I am a toddler. Don't underestimate me-"

"Fine, do whatever you want!"

Oops! He ended the call even before I could rant on.

I dropped my phone on my bed, staring at it for a good minute. After we officially started dating, after my secret went out, I met a new Bright. Not a new person, but a new side of the same Bright...

He became much more authoritative and especially overprotective of me. He started asking what my schedule for the day was and made sure I had a ride from home to anywhere. He would share everything that happened to him within the day even though nothing much had actually happened. I was at first wondering if he turned out like that because he got to know I was an omega.. but I shrugged off that idea because I knew just how he adores me.

As for our relationship, we didn't take it to the next step. We didn't go further than kissing. We didn't talk about what we were going to do next in our relationship. If we were going to get married or go through (blushing) the mating process.

My parents were all ready to give me to Bright, but somehow the situation was a bit stuck. Bright's parents were abroad on some business trip, so Mama and Papa said they would wait for them to come back. So we kept those official deeds aside and spent our time as other couples.

Also, I was kind of wishing Bright's parents would take at least a month or two to come back. It was not like I didn't want to get married, but I wanted to spend some time with Bright without any paper signs and official markings.

By that time, I was unmarked too.

-Marking is an important thing between mates. The dominant in the relationship would bite the submissive's neck during mating. But marking could happen anywhere. If the submissive is marked by a dominant, the submissive cannot have another mate again. So most mates mark each other soon so there won't be any danger as in another dominant marking the submissive-

Then it made me wonder. Maybe Bright thought about it and wanted me to live in his place. I was unmarked, and any alpha or beta could mark me at any time, which would create utter chaos. He was worried about me.. damn it. Didn't I make him sad??

"Do you want any help with packing?" Mama broke me from my trance. I was in a pile of clothes on my bed, neatly packing them to leave. All other necessities were packed, and I was packing the last bit.

I saw the place online and already took a tour of my new place the day before to confirm again and paid an advance with my own money. It made me proud of myself! It was my own money, which I got from my job before.