Chapter Two- Dividers

In a world beyond the Land of Departure, years ago, a young white haired man stood, facing the sun over the water as it began to set below the sea. He was standing at the water's edge while he muttered, "This world is just too small..."

{<><><><><><><><><><>}

At present time, night had fallen over the sea where that man had once stood and nothing was there aside from the sound of the waves. The only thing on the island now was a man in a black coat walking with a young teenage brunette girl with blue eyes, her hair faded white at the bottom. The man in the black coat was carrying something over his shoulder, or rather, someone, in a white cloak. The girl was following the man, her expression showing obvious concern, for what exactly was unclear. After a moment of walking, the young girl spoke.

"Are you sure this is right?" She asked the man. "To just leave him here?"

The girl's dark brown fading into white hair was wavy, reaching almost to her knees and she had a pink bow in the back of it, while her light blue eyes shimmered in the moonlight. She was wearing a grey moon necklace around her neck above a dull red crop-top with dull red bell-sleeves. She has a golden chain belt around her waist over a layered white skirt that appeared see-through in the middle where you could see black shorts. She had one black fingerless glove on her right hand while her left was bare and she had dull red armored heels that had sharp points looking like wings on the back and the tops of the heels spiraled around her legs.

The man only turned to her, saying, "You show concern, Tsukino." He acknowledged by her question, his voice reflecting that of curiosity.

"Yes." The girl, 'Tsukino' admitted. "I'm afraid I don't understand your intentions." She told him.

"I have no further need of him." Was the man's only response to her, he himself walking closer to the tree that was lying near the end of the islet they were now standing on. "Someone with a fractured heart won't last long in these worlds, it's better to just let the boy rest." He explained to the girl.

"Won't last long..." The girl repeated in a whisper, her attention torn away from the man for only a moment before she looked back. "Are you saying that ones with fractured hearts will fade?"

The man didn't look back at her when he replied with, "It really depends on the person." He hummed. "But it is better to let them rest."

The dark haired girl could only look around then, her curiosity slightly growing, along with a new feeling of worry. "But why pick here?" She questioned. "There are so many other worlds you could pick."

"This world is empty, Tsukino. It's like a prison." The man answered her. "I imagined he'd feel right at home here." The man continued as he laid the boy down on the curved tree in front of him, the one holding star shaped fruits. The boy's eyes closed as he was sat down on the tree.

Tsukino scoffed then, turning attention away from the man again. "That's almost kind of you." She commented with a sarcastic tone.

"Is there a problem, Tsukino?" The man asked, now looking back at her.

"No." The girl replied, tilting her head at the man when she looked back. "Just acknowledging your generosity." She told him, still being sarcastic.

{<><><><><><><><><><>}

"Hey, where am I?" Asked a voice.

"Who's there?" A male voice questioned.

Meanwhile, in the darkness, the same boy the man had put on the tree on that island was falling through light. He lost his white cloak when it came loose, flying away as his eyes opened slowly, the boy landing on a bright white platform. The boy looked around with confusion, seeming to not recognize where he was. His blue eyes held no light, they were devoid of it. It was almost as if this boy was broken, emotionless.