Chapter Six- Hopes Beyond The Future

Time later, in the Forecourt, Ventus and Terra were sparring. As they were, Aqua, Analia, Tessa Liviana and Umbra were watching them. It didn't take long before Ventus was knocked to the ground by Terra. Analia had a small frown on her expression when she saw that. Ventus was trying his best...

"Giving up already?" She heard Terra ask the blonde. "C'mon, Ven. I thought you were stronger than that." He taunted. Analia knew that the taunt was playful despite the words. Ventus' expression did show he was upset.

"Ven, you almost had him." Tessa tried to assure the blonde, a smile on her expression as she did.

"Just try it again!" Aqua continued on the encouragement.

Umbra didn't say anything as he watched with Liviana who also didn't speak. He seemed to be more curious. Analia however seemed to want to try and help as she said, "Come on, Ventus! You can do this!"

Umbra was standing by, taking notes in his notepad. He was curious about the skills of the younger blonde so he wanted to learn all he could considering knowing that information might have been useful. He had full faith in him, of course but he knew Terra's skills were good too. It seemed to be a toss up to him.

"Hey wait, you four are teaming up now?" Terra asked them.

Analia put on a pitiful face. "Aw, are you mad because Tessa is choosing Ventus' side instead of yours?" She giggled and Tessa smiled at Terra, seemingly amused by Analia's words. Ventus looked at the giggling girl before shaking his head and picking up his wooden sword, charging at Terra.

{<><><><><><><><><><>}

Later on after Terra and Ventus' spar had finished, the group of seven sat on the ending wall of the forecourt, Ventus holding his wooden sword.

Analia simply hummed, looking around the area, staring up at the clouds before she looked at Ventus, smiling at him as she pointed at his sword. "Ventus, hey, you see all those dents and nicks you got?" She asked him. "Pretty hard to miss." She added before Ventus looked at the sword, nodding lightly.

Tessa nodded, giggling. "You know, every one of those is proof you're learning."

"You're trying too hard to move your body." Terra told Ventus, standing up and raising his wooden Keyblade to the sky. "You need to learn to let your body move you." Terra looked at Analia. "Right?" He asked. She nodded and he cleared his throat. "In your hand, take this blade. And so long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, it's wielder you shall one day be made."

Tessa couldn't help but shoot him a look and laugh. "What was that about?" She asked.

Aqua nodded with a giggle. "Who went and made you Master?"

Analia kicked her legs back and forth, looking at Terra. "You sound like my father, a lil' bit."

"Being a Keyblade Master is all I've dreamed about." Terra explained to his friends and his sister.

Umbra stood up, walking over to him. "Well, remember, you're not the only one." He told Terra before Terra smiled at him.

"I know." Terra said to him before kneeling down in front of Ventus. "You, me, Tessa, Liviana, Aqua, Kit, Analia and Ven...all share the same dream, Ori too maybe." He told him. Terra held out his wooden Keyblade to Ventus, Ventus touching the blade.

Umbra sat back down in his spot as Tessa hummed, nodding as she smiled, spinning around. The girl moved to stand, sighing as she dusted herself off just a bit. "I am going to finish packing." She told her friends and brother.