Chapter 61-Riley

He slowly inserts a finger deep inside me, and it is wonderful. He has long sexy fingers, and I know I will come undone very soon. He somehow knows just how to drive me crazy in the best way possible.

I bite my pillow to stop from screaming, and he continues giving me exactly what I want.

I explode in orgasm, and Caleb licks his lips.

Once I have come down from my high, I speak.

"You did amazing Caleb, I hope you enjoyed it."

He smiles sheepishly.

"I did, and I would like to do it again sometime. You are so beautiful Riley."

I push him down on the bed and make out with him.

I pull his shorts down, and his boxers too. His sizable erection springs free, and I want him badly.

I lie down on the bed, and he climbs on top of me. We are both naked and I am so wet, he could slide inside me at any moment.

I quickly grab a condom out of my bedside table, and slide it on him.

I pull him closer to me, and he pushes inside me deeply. We both moan in ecstasy, and he begins to slowly thrust.

I grab his ass and pull him deeper, and he sucks my neck. 

I love watching him when he is so close to the brink. Sweat has formed on his forehead and I wipe it away.

"Oh Riley, I am so close."

I push back and meet his thrusts, and he moans as he fills the condom.

He rolls over on the bed and I cuddle in his arms as we both catch our breath.

"Riley, is it always this wonderful?"

I smile.

"No Caleb, it's just because you and I are meant to be."

He softly strokes my back, and kisses my forehead.

We lie there for I have no idea how long. Everything feels so right in Caleb's arms, and I finally feel like everything will be okay.

 Finally I get up, I need to take a shower. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow and leave Caleb, but I know I have to.

"Caleb, I am going to take a shower."

"Can I join you?"

Wow, this is surprising.

I smile seductively.

"Sure."

We both get in the shower together, and I turn the water up until its nice and steamy in the bathroom.

I put my hands on Caleb's chest, and look up into his eyes.

"Let me wash you."

He smiles.

"Only if I can wash you too."

I squirt out some of his shampoo on my hands. I lather it up and scrub his hair. He closes his eyes, and I can tell he is enjoying it.

 He rinses his hair, and I wash his body. I slowly run my hands down his chest, and I can see he is getting hard again.

"I see you are enjoying this, Caleb."

He blushes.

"Is that bad?"

"No, I want you just as much as you want me, but I am going to tease you and make you wait."

I continue to wash his body, but now that I know he wants me, I do my best to make him beg.

I wash his penis, and stroke my hand up and down his length, causing him to suck in a deep breath and close his eyes.

I continue to wash, and he bites his lip.

"Riley, I know what you are doing."

I smile.

"Oh really? What am I doing?"

"You are making me want you, and you are succeeding."

Suddenly, Caleb grabs me by the neck and pushes me against the shower wall. Even though I am already soaking wet from being in the shower, I can feel myself getting wet in other places.

He runs his tongue down my ear and neck. The sensation is wonderful, and makes every hair on my body stand up.

I let out a soft whimper.

 "Caleb, please.."

He smiles.

"Please what?"

I am in love with this new confident Caleb, it is so hot seeing him blossom in his sexuality.

"Please fuck me."

He doesn't hesitate, and he enters me quickly from behind, pushing me against the shower wall with every thrust.

We are both moaning so loudly, I really hope my parents haven't heard.

Suddenly, I remember something.

"Caleb, you can't come in me. We don't have a condom."

He stops.

"Where do you want me to do it then?''

"Just do it down the drain."

I bite my lip to not laugh.

Caleb and I continue to make love. Once he is close, he pulls out and finishes down the drain.

We both stand there, completely out of breath. That was the best sex I have had in my entire life hands down.

Caleb speaks.

"That was amazing."

"Yes, it really was. I love how confident you are getting, it's so sexy."

He smiles.

"Sexy? I have never heard you call me that, but I like it."

We both laugh and kiss, and I quickly wash my hair and body before the hot water runs out.