Chapter 1

LAUREN'S POV

"But who are RIOT! though? I mean I heard allot about them but I don't even know what they look like nor know their music." Dinah said. "I know them." Camila said. "Ofcourse you do, you're the fangirl of every band or person there is." Normani said laughing. "Not true! I'm not a fan of The Vamps! But I am a RIOT! fan though." Camila said smiling. We all laughed as she stood up with my laptop in her hand and sat down next to me. "Here, I found the video of the twitcam." Camila said as the girls and I placed ourselves to watch the screen.

Camila pressed play and we saw a group of 3 girls and 2 guys sitting there and answering questions. They were looking into the camera while reading the questions so I think they were on a laptop.

"Hey guys, for the ones who don't know: Hi, I'm Nicki."The blond girl on the left spoke. "Hey, I'm Dave."The brown haired boy next to Nicki said. "Hello, Josh here!"The boy with curly hair said who sat next to Dave. "Yo, Jenna in tha house."The brunette girl said who was sitting next to Josh, trowing up a peace sign with her hands making her bandmates and us chuckle. "Sup, (Y/N) here." A beautiful girl said who was sitting next to Jenna said. She was breathtaking. Everything about her was perfect. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, her skin, and I could go on and on for ages.

"And we're RIOT!."The entire group said in unison. "So we asked you guys to send in some questions or comments or whatever and you didn't disappoint us, so good job. Let's get started!" Nicki spoke up again laughing abit. All of them came closer to the camera except for (Y/N), who watched her bandmates read the screen. "Dude, don't you need to see the questions too?" Dave asked (Y/N) turning around to face her. "No, you guys need to read the questions out loud otherwise they won't know which one we're answering right?" (Y/N) said pointing towards the camera with her thumb. Her voice is just so heavenly. Raspy yet super cute. Dave nodded understandingly and turned his attention towards the screen again. "Ooh, I got one! It's for (Y/N): there are rumors going around that you and one of the bandmembers of The Vamps hooked up, care to explain?" Jenna said, all of them sitting back now and looking at (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked like she was biting the inside of her cheek while in deep in thought. After a few seconds she looked in to the camera and spoke up: "Well, I was enjoying the rest of my night with my fellow band mates and other amazing artists, when one by one all of The Vamps members came to talk to me. They all asked me if I wanted to 'get out of here' with them. I politely declined but they all kept throwing them selves on me. At one point I had enough and told them:

'Forcing yourself on someone, won't make them change their minds. Maybe there's a good reason why, I for example, don't want to spend the rest of my night with either of you. I hadn't quiet forgotten about the way you spoke about Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony. The unprofessional and disrespectful way you spoke about her, is not only terrible for her but also for women in general. Think before you speak, or don't speak at all." (Y/N) spoke. Her bandmates fell silent as (Y/N) looked at them waiting for a reaction from her bandmates."Okay, well..I did not expect that answer. I think that's it for this time. Let's just give it a while to process this. Untill next time dudes and..dudets , bye!" Josh said as they all waved and he shut down the camera.