Chapter 13

A/N:

Hey guys,

so here's chapter 13. I'm sorry if it's short and if I don't update much these days. I'll try to update as much as possible.

It's just that I'm not really myself these days and things are terrible with me at the moment..

Once again I'm sorry.

Love you guys,

xoxoAlyssa

NATALIE'S POV

We made our way to the busses and (Y/N) stopped right in front of the one of her and her bandmates. She sighed and looked at the ground. "Hey, look at me.." I told her. I grabbed both her hands which made her look up at me as our eyes met. "It's gonna be okay. If you don't want to talk to her, all we gotta do is call for security and they'll remove her and you don't have to see her. But if you do, you go inside and know that I'm right beside you holding your hand and helping you when needed okay?" I told her. She nodded and gave me a small smile. I let go of her one hand as she walked in front of me. She put the code on the lock on the door to open it, taking a deep breath and opening the door.

We walked from the front of the bus to the lounge area in the back. Rebecca spotted (Y/N) and immediately stood up to stand infront of her. "Uhm..hi." Rebecca spoke hesitantly when (Y/N) didn't say anything or even looked at the girl infront of her. (Y/N) didn't say anything but sat down still holding my hand making me sit down with her, Rebecca copying our action.

Rebecca just stared at (Y/N) not saying a word as silence filled the room, as (Y/N)'s attention was everywhere but on the girl infront of her. Rebecca looked at me as if now noticing I was there too. "Hello, I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Rebecca." Rebecca said smiling at me. "Hi, I'm Natalie.. So uhm.. You wanted to talk to (Y/N) here?" I told Rebecca. "Yes but I was hoping to speak to her alone so.. Not to be rude but.." Rebecca said sounding as polite as possible. "(Y/N) wanted me to be here with her to help her.. Sorry I can't." I told her honestly. "Please, can you leave the two of us to talk?" Rebecca asked me with pleading eyes. I sighed at my bad attempt of staying emotionless for (Y/N) towards Rebecca.

"Als je wil dat ik blijf, blijf ik. Ik kan ook de beveiliging halen, je zegt het maar." I told (Y/N) so Rebecca wouldn't understand.

(If you want me to stay, I'll stay. I could also get security, just tell me.)

"Haal ze maar, ik praat in de tussen tijd met haar." She told me after a long moment of silence.

(Get them, in the meanwhile I'll talk to her.)

I looked back one more time at (Y/N) as she nodded at me.

I hope this ends well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S POV

I was wondering where (Y/N) and Natalie went and why they were holding hands. I know they told the rest of us that they're just childhood friends but it still makes me a bit upset that I can't touch her like that whenever I want to.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the door open and Natalie came walking in, walking up to Big Rob and talking to him whispering something. Big Rob nodded and grabbed his walky-talky probably talking to the other members of the security and walked out the door.

"Natalie, what's going on? What's wrong with (Y/N)?" I asked the Dutch girl, who was about to leave again. She looked around seeming to be fighting to hold something in. "I can't tell you, I'm sorry." She told me and also disappeared through the door she previously came from and where Big Rob went through as well, leaving me utterly confused.

What just happened and what is going on?