🌟🔫Into the Hoshi-verse..?🌺🍑

- Hoshi lays in bed with Tobias, reading a book he's recently been gifted by Theodore. He likes to appreciate gifts so he tries to read it. Tobias is already asleep, snoring like crazy. Hoshi laughs softly at the sight, patting Tobias on the head. Hoshi becomes tired after a few pages, putting his bookmark in and setting it on the nightstand. He gets up to change into his pjs. He opens the closet and spots a big ass fucking portal what the fuck Hoshj why do you have a portal in your closet. Hoshi looks into the portal, holding onto closet door so he Doesn't fall in. He gets scared by the sound of Yuri throwing one of her dolls into the wall and falls in, afterward immediately knocked out. When he wakes he's in a bedroom with someone who looked.. a lot like him. -

??? - "Oh good.. your not dead.. are you okay sweetie?"

Hoshi - "I-Uhm.. yeah.. I'm.. fine.. where.. am I?"

??? - "Well Uh.. this is kind of Mafia's house but.. we can act like it's fine.."

Hoshi - "Mafia? What kind of name is that!

??? - "Let's not question Floraris past choices.."

Hoshi - "WHOS FLORARI"

??? - "Oh boy.. you've never broken the 4th wall.. rookie.."

Hoshi - "Im very confused.. who are you anyways..?"

??? - "Hoshi. But I'm going to assume your also Hoshi so.. we all have code names for each other. You can call me Tiao. Everyone says it's short for flirt but I don't want to talk about it."

Hoshi - "There's.. more me's here.. that's great.. how do I get home..?"

Tiao - "leaving so soon? Please just stay a bit longer!! You haven't even met the others!"

Hoshi - "Mm.. fine.. after can I sleep.. I haven't slept in a week.. I know I'm supposed to go longer than that but... I've adapted to human nature.. stupid bedtimes.."

Tiao - "Sucks to suck gay!"

- Tiao takes Hoshis hand, leaving the room in the most elegant way they can. Hoshi has no idea what's going on so he just stumbles down the stairs. It's pretty empty down stairs, only two people being downstairs. One little girl and a weird man wearing a hat. -

Hoshi - "Is This really the only other me's?"

Tiao - "What do you mean only, fuck no. We're hiding out here cause the others are always ducking fighting. We figured it's healthier if we relocated here and brought the one with a probably good future with us.. so you see that ugly ass man that kind of looks like you? Ya that's VHS. He's gay for that Peter guy."

Hoshi - "PETER?"

Tiao - "I knowww there's so many other fish in the sea and he chose the fucking bait!"

Hoshi - "...ok that was really funny. What about her? She looks traumatised!"

Tiao - "Oh shit.. she's been around pedophiles.. a weird kinky guy.. more weird kinky guys.. she's got trust issues man. Oh ya not to mention KYLE."

Hoshi - "..Who even is Kyle!?"

Tiao - "Okkk so you know how there's giants and stuff. IMAGINE THAT BUT THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE. AND MAKE IT AS KINKY AND FUCKED UP AS YOU CAN!"

Hoshi - "..Oh fucking Amaris That's terrible! She really needs like.. therapy!"

Tiao - "Oh ya the other guy here is a therapist. We tried but she's really fucking screwed. We call her ringu."

Hoshi - "I can try talking to her!.. after I rest up.. I swear I'm not always this.. weird and awkward.. I'm more hyperactive I swear.."

Tiao - "Yeah alright.. maybe you should go to sleep.. you can stay in my-"

VHS - "NUH UH YOUR NOT SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GUY!"

Hoshi - "Ohhh snappppp.."

- VHS And Tiao argue for a good minute, Hoshi sitting with Ringu for the meantime. Ringu looks at him, hugging his side. Hoshi falls asleep on spot. -

Tiao - "DONT BRING MARK INTO THIS I KNEW IT WAS WRONG!"

VHS - "YOU KNEW ALL HE WANTED YOU FOR WAS FOR YOUR ABILITY TO SIZE SHIFT AND BECAUSE YOUR LITERALLY ASKING FOR FAN-SERVICE HE WAS LITERALLY THE GUY THAT TRAUMATISED RINGU!"

Tiao - "WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT! HE WAS KINKY BUT HE LOVED ME VHS!!!"

VHS - "ok.. there's literally no saving you.."

Hexar - "dude are you guys done.. I have work tomorrow!"

VHS - "SHUT UP TWINKY! YOU THINK YOUR SOOO MUCH BETTER CAUSE YOUR FROM THE FUTURE AND YOU HAVE A JOB! JOKES ON YOU IM LIVIN THE LIFE AND I AINT WORKIN!"

Tiao - "YEAH YA FUCKING TWINK GO BACK TO SLEEP!!"

Hexar - "ALRIGHT YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT AT ME!"

- Hexar walks back into his room to sleep. VHS groans, looking back at Ringu. -

VHS - "Let's just keep him in ringu's room.."

Tiao - "Okay that's fair.."

•-•-•-•-•-•
Hheeheheeheh bringing back old characters
I only wanted to include newer versions since my 'skyler AUs' are cringe..
There's one I didn't mention in this chapter but his names flora! Flora was before I decided to make Hoshi Guardián of the Amaris and made him the Vercerus guardian instead!
Thanks for reading!!