Chapter 2 - Cloud Spirits.

Charlotte found herself getting bored around the house, she had nothing to do, and she had forgotten entirely about figuring out the ancient civilization. The book was still on her desk, and Charlotte wanted something exciting to happen. Charlotte picked up her phone from the nearby table, she had a picture of the mysterious cloaked people she put it into a reverse image drive engine. She looked at the images similar to it, but they didn't look identical. She then found a forum post about a picture. Charlotte clicked on the forum post and she started to scroll, there was information about the picture, and one person asked if there were any descendants or survivors left from that civilization.

 Charlotte finally found the name of the civilization, Sempo, even though it sounded simple and weird at the same time, they all didn't reveal their names, they just had numbers to associate themselves with others, she saw numbers like #17556, #13900, and so on. All the numbers were big and it also showed their way of communicating with each other and having a secret identity. Charlotte then found out that Sempo was just a nickname for the civilization, it was named Wither, the reason that they all just disappeared out of existence.

Like they were all wiped out in just one gust, never to be found again, or just have their things stuck in time capsules, waiting to be opened and be discovered. It was amazing to Charlotte that people were invested in a society that died out thousands of years ago. It got Charlotte interested again, Charlotte went upstairs to her bedroom and saw the book that she picked out at the home library, she then grabbed a notebook and a pen. Charlotte carried the heavy book with a notebook downstairs to the living room. Charlotte placed the notebook on the table and flipped to a blank new page, she got her pen ready, and she wanted to point out the details, she flipped the pages to find the so-called unknown civilization as most history books would mostly describe it.

Charlotte started to take notes, and she started to notice that they used some type of drone, they were shaped in the letter "W" Charlotte looked at her phone and started to scroll further down to learn about the drones, Charlotte did find some information so she jotted down the important parts.

The drone had no formal name, but by naming it WI-8, the forum had a description of the drone and its uses. "The WI-8 drone takes the form of a metal logogram that resembles a "W" when it is unused. The drone would take its proper form when it is thrown into the air. The drone has a scanner on the bottom of its lens, allowing its user to scan through objects." The description was interesting, even though they haven't seen one, it was depicted in an illustration.

It was clear that archeologists haven't dug up the time capsules or anything about the civilization. They had such little information about them, they seemed so secretive. Charlotte noticed that she had missed three important notes about the drone, and Charlotte started to jot them down, exactly as they were worded. "Inside the drone, is a power core that uses the Geo-energetic force of the Earth. The drone can also be used to power up other drones." Noted, and written down. "WI-8 is an advanced drone created by the ancient Wither mortals to help them build without the need to gather resources. WI-8 drones are one of the oldest advanced technologies in the world." Noted and written down. "The WI-8 drones were created by the ancient Wither mortals, an ancient modern civilization from before the 21st century. It is mainly used by society (Wither) as a tool to construct buildings, and also preserve random objects

It was all making sense to her, only by a little. Charlotte was guessing that the forum post was trying to get some living survivors to speak out, Charlotte kept scrolling, and she found a post asking about some possibilities of built cities. Charlotte knew that there was a world map in her home, she had one in her bedroom. Charlotte's necklace started to irritate her skin, so she took it off. Charlotte noticed the same three arrows as the logo on the disc. Charlotte decided to use that as her reference, she tried to scale it up to size. It took a while to get the measures right and get all the cities located. Canada, Mexico, and Greenland to make one arrow, Iceland, Algeria, and Poland to make the second arrow, and Kazakhstan, India, and Russia to make the third arrow. Even though they weren't aligned, they still made the three exact arrows.