GUESS WHO'S BIZACK

Four days after Cookie visited me Greg came through on his promise, I'm finally getting out. The feds had no choice but to drop the charges against me, yeah, I'm guilty but they can't prove it.

At my request, Mal arranged for a press conference on the steps of the Prison holding me, so I had to look my best. This will be the first time the world will lay eyes upon Lucious Lyon since my arrest.  The King has arisen, and it's time to roar.

I haven't heard from Cookie since she dropped the baby bomb on me last week and quite honestly my head is still spinning from the news, my thoughts swirled as I adjusted my ascot in the mirror.

Damn, I'd been with Anika for five years and she hadn't gotten pregnant once, two nights in Cookie's nookie and for the fourth time in our lives she's carrying my child. My heart was broken when the words first fell from her mouth, and I assumed that it was Malcolm's baby.

Yeah, I've done my dirt, some of which I'm not proud of, but I never thought that she would move on from me. Not that she can't, I just never thought that she would. I was so pissed at her for going to the Berkshires and sleeping with Malcolm, but I knew that she only did it to get even with me for picking Anika over her at the White Party.

Shit, I thought to myself, if she only knew why I had to make that decision at that time it may not have been such a big deal. The Lola thing hit her hard but that isn't my child, I was simply trying to talk Reggie's ass down. He had a gun to her head, and I couldn't let him do anything to harm her.

I had a DNA test done the day I'd given the boys gifts and so did Jamal, Lola's his daughter. The Lyon family resemblance is uncanny to be honest and the fact that our very first grandchild is a girl, is one that brings such a light to her eyes, I can't even describe it.

I've always loved Cookie, since the very first moment I saw her dancing to my freestyles back on the block in Philly, there was never another woman who could take her place.

I honestly never wanted to divorce her, but I was young, and Beretti thought that it was the best move for my career. I couldn't see her while she was on lock down; the few times I did killed me on the inside.

She was like a drug for me, so I just tried to quit cold turkey by burying my sorrows between the thighs of countless women. No visits, calls, or letters was just my way of trying to strengthen her to face the trials of prison...instead it created an unintentional scar along her soul. 

A pain I'd only wish upon my enemies, but never her.

I've hurt her so much. In so many ways and I truly don't know how I could ever convince her to forgive me, but maybe, just maybe this baby is some sort of sign.

While locked down, I've been plotting my revenge on all their asses but now I know that I can't strike back in the ways I've planned because she'll never forgive me for the cruel intentions I had in mind.

I wasn't always so cold, her going away forced me to bury my feelings deep within just so I wouldn't have to feel the pain of not having her by my side. Feel the pain of the constant longing stares of the kids we share, through eyes just like their mother's.

Buttoning my suit jacket, I eased through the prison Intake doors and into the front lobby.  Greg anxiously greeted me, and we swiftly exited out towards the waiting crowd massed in anticipation of my emergence.

As the press conference concluded, thunderous applause and an eager swarm of reporters engulfed me as I slid into the back seat of my waiting Bentley, then told the driver our destination.

As we coasted along, my fingers cascaded along my chin as my mind drifted back onto that night with Cookie like it was yesterday. I didn't intend on having sex with her, even though my craving for her continued to intensify with each passing day since she'd gotten out.

Even after a 17-year bid, she was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. Those swaying hips, that laugh, her smile. After I told the family about my ALS, I had to talk to her because she looked devastated. I asked her to dance because I hate to see her cry, when I kissed her, I felt like bombs were exploding around me.  Her moaning against me, the feel of her nails clutching my head, as my hands ran up her back... the urgency undeniable. It was on...nothing was gonna keep us from ending up intertwined that night for damn sure.

I shifted in my seat, a heavy sigh escaping my lips as my mind continued to replay things between us.

That passion and heat has always been between us, but seventeen years apart only amplified it, things escalated from 0 to 100 real quick and next thing I know we're in my king size bed. Neither one of us thinking about taking any precautions and once I felt how wet and tight, she was when we came together, how her body instinctively sucked me in, I stroked deeper and deeper inside of her. She took it all, slow, fast, stiff, steady long strokes then unleashed that freak within that matches my own and rode my ass into oblivion.

"Damn baby" was all I could repeatedly muster from my mouth as she moaned and purred in my ear from various positions. Eye's rolling skyward, nails clawing the sheets, back arched and ass jiggling in response to my touch.

Hell, I'd planned on just pulling out but once I felt her body explode, leaving a gushing puddle on my stomach and my sheets, I just didn't want to.

The consequences weren't important when I released my seed deep inside of her body and we continued our love making session throughout the night. That was some of the best sex I've had in years, I can still smell her lingering scent within my nostrils.

A few days later while we were editing the You're So Beautiful remix for the Legacy Album, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Hell, she had me hard just standing there in a zone working. Her beauty knew no bounds and I had to have her. Yeah, she tried to resist me, but I knew it wouldn't be hard for me to persuade her, she slapped the shit outta me at one point, but that only turned me on even more.

As the car pulled up to Empire, I gathered my nerves and stepped out, the place is surrounded by media, but I took no questions as I walked inside. Once inside I was bum rushed by people from all sides welcoming me back while I made my way towards the elevator. Once reaching the top floor I walked into my office and saw Jamal sitting behind the desk reading the paper.

"Dad." He gleefully cheered as he rose and approached me, "Glad to see you. I'm so glad you're free. You good?" He said as I released my hold on him and replied.

"Yeah, I'm good. Fill me in on what's been going on since we last spoke Mal." I inquired.

About an hour later Jamal walked me down to my car in the rear parking garage, "Have you talked to your mother today son?" I asked as we stood on the curb and the car approached.

"Uh, yeah she said that she wasn't feeling the best today and she didn't come in. She told me that Porsha had her calls forwarded to her cell but if I needed anything just let Porsha know and she'd get on it when she felt better." Jamal replied.  I attempted to gauge his demeanor, huh, he doesn't seem to know about the pregnancy. I guess Cookie hasn't decided on how to tell the boys yet.

"She at the penthouse?" I continued as my driver stepped out to open my door.

"Uh, No. She's staying at your house dad. I signed it over to her a month after your arrest because I didn't want an outside investor to come in and take it since it's linked to the properties owned by Empire. Dre said that by signing it over to someone in the family no outsider could touch it." Jamal confessed as I slid into the back seat and Mal headed back inside.

So, she'd used Andre to pull a boss move on me huh. I grinned because it was a good play, hell it was something that I would have done myself. That's why I love her so damn much; she's my equal in every way, the one and only person that I'm willing to bend for.

I'm not a spiritual man. I want my vengeance against those who've crossed me, but I feel like this may be my only chance to make things right between me and Cookie...maybe this baby is a sign from whomever that it's time for me to make some changes. I can't go out like a bitch though, that for damn sure ain't Lucious Lyon, but is revenge more important than redemption.

With any other woman the answer would be HELL YES, but when it comes to Cookie Lyon, my thoughts are clouded, and my emotions are twisting in the wind.

"Take me to the mansion." I demanded.

There are things we need to discuss, and she is going to listen to me whether she wants to or not. I'm the head of this Pride of Lyons.