DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY

A deeply content suspire flowed through my lungs as my head slightly tilted, and I opened my eyes. Sunlight streamed through the windows as I twisted a bit, becoming aware that this isn't my bed, I grinned. In my arms, the bright golden rays glistened against the smooth mocha skin of the love of my life.

Last night was unexpected, but it was amazing; I can still taste her sweet nectar on my tongue and hear her moans echoing through my ears. Even after all these years, the sex between us is still next level.

Peaking over at the clock along the nightstand to check the time, I honestly don't wanna move from our cozily nestled position.

She's so immaculately beautiful. Head resting against my chest, breast on my stomach, and her arm wrapped around my waist at peace. I glided my fingers along her spine in awe of the goddess energy radiating from this woman.

I didn't think that I was going to ever get a chance to wake up next to her like this again, but when she kissed me last night there was no fighting it. She's all that's been on my brain over the past year, so once I issued my demands and she complied, it was my mission to show the queen just how much I've missed her and how much I need her in my life.

Exhaling, I don't hear Laylah on the monitor so I can only assume that she's still asleep, but I need to go check just to be sure. She truly is a great baby, so different from her hollering ass brothers cuz on multiple occasions I've found her wide awake and just lying in her crib not making a sound.

Damn, I really don't want to move from under Cookie's beautiful naked body though. Her hair flowing down over half her face and her breathing slow, even, and steady. 

How could I have been so stupid to ever think that any other woman could fill her spot, my conscience pondered while my eyes stared down upon her profile.

I softly brushed a few strands away from her eyes then placed a gentle kiss along her forehead. She made me into who I am, and I plan on showing her my appreciation every day for the rest of our lives, if she lets me that is.

A low whimper crossed her lips as her eyes began to slowly flutter open and she ran her hand across my chest before it traveled further south, if I didn't have to get up, I would flip her ass over and give her an encore performance of last night in response to her exploration.

"Mmmm, Good morning." She chirped.

"Good morning gorgeous." I replied, soliciting a bright smirk.

The smile on her face makes my heart flutter; she's the only person who can break me down this way, well except for Laylah of course.

Leaning down, I kissed her lips and we both moaned into it. Her claws raking up my thigh, my manhood stiffened, as she nipped my bottom lip.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish Lucious." She murmured, as I sat up against the headboard and she moved in sync with my body.

"Oh, I can finish plenty baby." I teased. "But first I need to go check on the princess." I replied, running my fingers down her spine while her hand rested along my chest.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, exposing her supple breast and that simple flash has me ready to slide right back into the Cookie jar for round three already.

"No, lay back down I got it. Gotta pump anyway." She retorted as she rolled out of the bed.

My eyes cascaded across her lush curves. Her body's amazing under the sunlight and I grinned as she sashayed over to the lounge chair then slid on her robe.

"Be back in a bit. Give you some time to get ya strength up." She taunted prompting me to chuckle, while she pranced towards the door.

"Hey." I shot back prompting a quick glance over her shoulder in my direction. "I love you." I uttered and the brightest of smile floated across her face. My heart skipped yet another beat, it reminded me of when we were younger.