Part 1

First Thing Goku didn't Marry Chichi Now back to the story

It's been 10 years since Goku defeated Moro. Goku was training together with his eternal rival, Vegeta, he thought.

Vegeta's thoughts: It's been a long time since I noticed how strange the "Kakarot" insect comes out of his thoughts.

"Hey, insect (Goku), He wouldn't listen to it.Insect , I'm talking about You ," Vegeta exclaimed.

Goku, reacting: "Forgive me, I was thinking about some things," he said with a slightly serious face.

Vegeta: (A little surprised by his rival's attitude) "And what do you think about, Kakarot?" he asked curiously.

Goku: "Well, it's been a long time since anything happened on Earth or in Universe 7, and I've been getting bored over the years," he said, reflecting.

Vegeta: (a little shocked by what Goku said) "What do you mean by that?" he asked, still curious.

Goku: "Well, there is nothing left to do, neither defending the land nor training for a future danger," he replied.

Vegeta: (a little shocked) "And what do you have in mind, Kakarot?"

Goku: "Well, the truth is, I don't even know," he said with a nervous smile.

Vegeta fell on his back. "You're stupid if you don't know what to do. Better shut your mouth, damn insect."

Goku calmed him down. "Calm down, Vegeta."

Whis and Beerus approached them.

Whis: "Mr. Goku and Mr. Vegeta," he said with a serious tone.

Goku and Vegeta Greeted them.

Goku: "What's up, Mr. Whis?" he asked curiously.

Whis: "The  Zen-Oh Sama's want to see you," he said seriously.

Goku and Vegeta: "Why?"

Beerus: "Shut up, you couple of idiots. If the  Zen-Oh Samas want to see you, you have to go," he said, annoyed.

Goku: "The little Zen ?" he said, a little surprised, as they hadn't seen each other for 10 years.

Whis: "That's right."

Vegeta: "And do they know the reason?"

Beerus: "I don't know ! Hurry, or they'll eliminate us right here," he said with a serious and thick voice and face.

Goku and Vegeta were a little scared. "Yes, understood, Mr. Beerus."

Ten minutes passed, and they were already at the palace.

Priest: "Oh, I see that you've arrived. Please, the Zen-Oh Samas are waiting for you."

The five of them arrived before the Zenos.

(Note: To the Zen-Oh Sama  of the present, I will put P, and to that of the future, F. End of note.)

Zen P: "Gokuuuuu!"

Zen F: "Gokuuuuu!" They exclaimed while approaching him with some speed.

Goku: "Zen-chan!!" he said happily, burning with excitement.

Zen F and P: "Goku, we have a gift for you and your friend," they said, their voices conveying both sadness and joy, which the Saiyans noticed but didn't mention.

Goku: "And what is it, Zen-chan?" he asked curiously.

Zen F and P: "We want you to be reborn in another dimension," they said happily at the same time.

Goku and those present were surprised.

"Whaaaat?!" everyone exclaimed, including the priest who wasn't told anything until now.

Zen F: "Yes, Goku, that's the surprise. What do you say?"

Goku, a little thoughtful, replied, "And if I were reborn, would I lose all my power?"

Zen P: "If that's your doubt, don't worry. You'll keep your powers, but you won't be able to speak or transform yourself at birth," they said innocently.

They all fell to the ground.

Goku, feeling calmer, said, "Mmmmm, accepted, but in the dimension, there will be powerful beings, right? I'm a little curious and excited."

Zen P: "No, Goku, more than being reborn, what we want is for you to have a life without fights."

Goku, looking a bit down, said, "But I still want to go and see what that dimension is like," with a slightly cheerful tone.

Zen P and F: "Well, Goku, first of all, I will merge Zarama with you, and don't worry, the high priest will create new ones."( I don't know what I'm writing)

Goku: "I see. Well, I accept," he said with a slight smile.

Zen P: "And you, Vegeta, do you want to be reborn?"

Vegeta: "No, thank you very much. I'm fine with my current life. But before you leave, Kakarot, Rise the name of the Saiyan's."

Goku: "Of course, Vegeta, count on it," he said with a slight smile.

"Well, Goku, the portal is ready," said the Zen-Oh Samas.

Goku said a little sadly, "Well, here I Go ."

"Goodbye, everyone," Goku bid his farewell.