Part 12

The next day, Goku went to Gasper's room.

Goku: Hey, Gasper-San, are you here?

Gasper: Yes, Goku-San, I'm here.

Goku: It's time to go for training, and don't worry, no one will hurt you.

Gasper: You promise?

Goku just nodded.

Two days passed quickly as Goku taught Gasper to control his time power and conserve energy efficiently.

On Friday night, at the occult club.

Rias: Everyone is ready to go.

Everyone: Hi!!!!!

Just like in the original story, they all went by train, preparing for the confrontation with Tanin.

Goku: Well, that's enough. Good job, everyone. I can see that I need to train you further.

Everyone: What's going on?

Rias: Goku told me he would train us, so Mr. Azazel proposed that Tanin should help us with physical training to prepare for the upcoming event.

Everyone: Understood, President!

As in the original storyline, Tanin would train them and take them to the hot springs.

In the hot springs with Goku, Kiba, and Gasper.

Goku (sighing): Ah, this feels so good, don't you think, guys?

Kiba (smiling): You're right, Goku-San. It's a great way to relax after a tiring day.

Gasper: Yeah, it feels nice.

With the girls.

Rias (sighing): This feels very relaxing.

Akeno: Indeed, President. I wonder if Goku-San has a preference for certain physical attributes.

The girls thought about it too.

Rias: Well, he has always been respectful towards us and asked for permission before touching us.

Koneko: It's good that Goku-sempai isn't a pervert.

Asia (blushing): I agree. He's kind and a bit innocent, even embarrassed to see a naked girl.

Xenovia: Yes, I remember bathing with him, and he treated it as the most normal thing in the world. He doesn't act superior to others despite his immense power.

Rias: He's definitely not like Raiser, the idiot.

Akeno: I wonder about something else.

Rias (curious): What is it?

Akeno: As a high-class demon, he should have his own clan, but he never mentioned anything about it.

Rias (thoughtful): You're right; he hasn't mentioned his clan members. I'll ask him about it when we get the chance.

Akeno: And back to the topic of preferences, he asked me once if he likes breasts big or small, hehehe.

Koneko: Akeno-san, you're such a pervert.

Rias: I'm not sure how he feels about it, but it's good to know he respects us for who we are.

In the men's bathroom, Goku, Kiba, and Gasper were joking around, running carelessly, but Goku accidentally crashed through a glass wall, landing in the women's bathroom.

Goku (in pain): Ouch, that blow to the head hurt.

When he realized where he was, he was about to ask the girls for directions to the men's bathroom, but he didn't notice he wasn't wearing a towel, leaving his godly body exposed.

Goku (a little embarrassed but with a smile): Uh, excuse me, do you know where the men's bathroom is?

The girls were speechless and turned red.

Rias (blushing): Go-go-Goku-san!

Akeno: Goku-San, ara ara.

Koneko: S-Sempai.

Xenovia: Go-go-Goku-kun.

Goku (confused): What's going on?

Still not receiving an answer, Goku was going to ask again, but then he realized where he was looking, which left him quite surprised.

Goku (blushing and stuttering): I-I'm s-sorry... and covered himself with a towel while asking about the bathroom.

The girls managed to stutter out the directions, and Goku, still flustered, left for the men's bathroom.

Just like in the original story, Tanin took them to the Gremory mansion.

Tanin: Well, here we are.

Goku: Thank you; you can leave now.

Entering the mansion, they were greeted by the servants on the left and the maids on the right.

Rias: Thank you for the welcome.

Goku: Wow, it's been years since I was here.

(Note: I'm not sure if I mentioned it in any chapter, but Grayfia won't be with Sirzechs; instead, she will be married to a high-class demon.)

A crimson-haired boy approached them and greeted Rias.

Millicas: Hello again, Aunt Rias.

Rias: Hello Millicas.

Millicas smiled and asked: And who are they?

Rias: These are my servants. Allow me to introduce them.

Akeno: Nice to meet you, I'm Akeno Hinejima.

Kiba: Pleasure to meet you, I'm Kiba Yuto.

Koneko: I'm Koneko Toujou.

Xenovia: Hello, I'm Xenovia Quarta.

Asia: I'm Asia Argento. Nice to meet you.

Millicas: Nice to meet all of you. And you, Goku, who are you?

Rias: He's my fiancé.

Goku: Pleasure to meet you, my name is Goku Phoenix.

Millicas: A pleasure to meet you, Goku-San.

They all entered the mansion, and upon arriving at the dining room, they saw three individuals.

Rias (happy): Hello, Mother, Father, and Brother.

Rias's Father: Hello, dear Rias.

Venelana: Hello, my dear daughter.

Sirzechs: Hello, Rias-San. It's a pleasure to see you again.

Goku: A pleasure, Mr. Gremory, Miss Gremory, and Demon King.

The three of them replied: Hello, Goku Phoenix.

Venelana (thoughts): Wow, my daughter will marry someone truly amazing. I hope I find someone special too; ever since I discovered Zeoticus with someone else in bed, I've felt lonely.

Unknown to her, someone was able to read her mind and got serious.