Part 5

Goku: "I'm sorry, but as you can see, these three belong to me."

The three girls blushed and felt happy when Goku claimed them as his.

Issei couldn't stand another second and attacked Goku.

Goku: "I thought you were smarter. By the way, don't think you're strong just because of that glove.

Issei: "Why do you even care?" he said, annoyed.

Goku spoke in the language of the gods. This confused those present, but they saw how the spirit of Ddraig passed to Goku. Everyone was in shock, especially a chestnut fool.

Goku: "Now that you don't have your power, what are you?"

Issei: "Give me back that dragon!"

Goku simply looked at him and accepted his challenge.

"Well, I think it's time to defeat you."

Issei, terrified, said, "Don't you dare touch me!" At that moment, Goku used a hakai to eliminate him.

Note: I know you want to see this idiot suffer, but I don't want to waste time

Goku: "Sorry for eliminating your pawn but I saw something really unpleasant in his thoughts."

Akeno: "And what did you see?" she asked curiously.

Goku: "He only wanted you all in a harem. I really don't know what that is, but he loved them for their bodies and something called VIRGINITY."

Rias: "I see," she said, expressionless.

Koneko: "Hey, Senpai, do you love women for their bodies or for mutual feelings?"

Everyone turned to Goku.

Goku: "I only focus on feelings. A while ago, when I touched Ri-chan and Akeno-chan, I told them telepathically that I was going to touch them to see the intentions and thoughts of the brown movie. They saw that he only loved them for their bodies and not because of feelings."

Everyone was surprised.

Goku: "By the way, Rias, the wedding will be in 3 months. Or if you want to delay or advance it?"

Rias: "I see. Three months will be fine to further strengthen the relationship."

Goku (seriously): "I also want to tell you that in about 1 week, two members of the Church will come. If I'm not mistaken, their names were Irina and Xenovia. This information is important, so don't forget be prepared."

Rias (serious): "Agreed. In 1 week, two members of the Church will come. By the way, Goku-kun, do you know the reason for their visit?"

Goku: "Yes, the reason, as far as I understand, is the 7 sacred swords or also known as Excalibur."

Kiba clenched his teeth upon hearing this; no one noticed this action except the Saiyan, who didn't say anything.

Rias: "And do you know who stole them?"

Goku: "Yes, an angel named Kokabiel. His goal is to start a war."

Rias: "How will he do that just with the swords?"

Goku: "I'm not entirely sure about the role of the swords, but I think he wants to kill you and Sona-chan."

Everyone was shocked.

At that moment, Sona entered through the door.

Sona (confused): "What are they talking about?"

But before anyone spoke, Goku said, "How long has it been?"