Part 15

Upon arriving at the mansion, everyone was surprised by the power of the Gremory and Sitri clan.

Venelana: Wow, daughter, you did get stronger.

Rias: Yes Mother, thanks to Goku-kun and his training.

Venelana (smiling): So it was your fiancé.

Goku: That's Venelana-sama, tomorrow I will train with Grayfia and you.

Venelana: Of course, I would like that very much.

Goku (seriously): Venelana-San, I want to talk to you later in my room.

Venelana (blushing): O-of course.

Goku: Well, see you.

After a few hours, Venelana arrived at Goku's room, but he was getting out of the shower.

Goku: Hello Venelana-sama, please sit down, give me about 5 minutes while I get changed.

Goku sat next to Venelana.

Goku (seriously): Tell me how your relationship with your husband is going.

Venelana (sad): So, you noticed.

Goku: If the day we arrived, she thought that her husband was cheating on her with another woman, and unfortunately, she was not mistaken. The father of Rias, whom she personally respected, is with another woman.

Venelana (teary-eyed): I see.

Goku: Don't worry, it's not your fault. He was the one who didn't know how to value a beautiful and kind woman like you.

Venelana (blushing): You think I'm pretty?

Goku: Of course, I only see you and you remind me of Rias, hahaha.

But he stop laughing when Venelana kissed him.

Goku reciprocated.

Goku (blushing): And what was that?

Venelana: I don't care if my husband cheated on me. It also seems that I fell in love with my son-in-law, hahaha.

Goku would kiss her again.

Goku: I'm sure he wants to be with me.

Venelana: Of course.

Goku and Venelana spent time together without any explicit content.

Later, when Goku and Venelana went downstairs, they saw someone kissing a woman.

Venelana: Hey, honey.

Zeo : Tell me.

Venelana: I can ask you to leave my property.

Zeo : I'm not going to leave, this area is my property.

Goku: Actually, this area is for the clan leaders, and you are not Venelana's husband.( It's Beal territory actually)

Zeo : Shut up!

Zeo attempted to attack Goku, but Goku used his power to kill him.

Goku: Good time to train them.

Venelana and Grayfia accepted.

It was 7 full days of training.

Venelana gained a power similar to Goku's Super Saiyan Blue at 40%, and Grayfia gained a power similar to Goku's Super Saiyan Blue at 20%. They both learned to use magic with ki, their speed increased significantly, and they could now fly without wings and create ki spheres.

The next day, Goku got ready for school.

Goku: Well, it's time to go to school.

When all the girls arrived, they were impressed by Goku's appearance.

Girl 1: Did you see that boy? He's so handsome and muscular, even more than Kiba-senpai.

Goku, upon hearing this, just blushed and greeted them.

When he arrived at the classroom, Goku introduced himself as the exchange student.

Teacher: Hello, you are the young Goku, right? The exchange student?

Goku: Exactly, I'm the one, haha.

Teacher: Well, wait for the roll call.

Goku: Of course, I'll wait here.

Teacher: Attention, today we have an exchange student.

Girls: I hope it's the handsome one from this morning.

Boys: Hopefully, a pretty girl with us. (poor deluded boys, haha).

Teacher: It's possible.

Goku: Hello, haha, my name is Goku Phoenix or Son Goku.

Girl 1: Hey, Goku-senpai, do you have a girlfriend?

Goku: Well, I have two fiancées and seven girlfriends. Why do you ask?

Everyone except Goku's girls: What?!?!

Boy: Liar, tell us who your fiancées and girlfriends are.

Goku: One of my fiancées is Rias Gremory, and the other is Sona Sitri. My girlfriends are Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shido, Asia Argento, Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujo, Mother of Rias Gremory, and Serafall Sitri also Grayfia

All the students were surprised.

Teacher: Well, young Goku, you can take a seat.

10 minutes later.

Teacher: Well, who can solve these problems for me?

Goku: I can do it since it seems like no one else wants to.

Goku answered the problems in 2 minutes, surprising everyone.

Teacher: They are correct, well done young Goku. These problems are usually for university students studying geometry.

Goku: Well, a teacher taught me all that since I was 10 years old. It took me a lot to learn, but I see that it paid off, hahaha.

Everyone was impressed.

Teacher: And where did you learn all this?

Goku: From a teacher who studied at Stanford University.

At the end of classes, Goku and his girls went out to the yard to eat, but at that moment, a group of students approached them.

Goku: Can I help you with something?

Bully 1: Yeah, we want you to leave the school.

Goku: What's your reason for asking me that?

Bully 2: The reason is that you are with all the prettiest girls in school, and not only that, they are already your girlfriends, and Rias-sempai and Sona-San are your fiancées.

Goku (annoyed): I can accept that you insult me, but I won't forgive anyone who insults my friends or girls